Hug it Out

Jaylen POV
~Next Day|
Turns out Xavier has a private airplane...that explains why they didn't care. Right now we're on the plane on our way to Puerto Rico. Of course Xavier made me sit on his lap. I'm not complaining though I'm comfortable.

"So...Why Puerto Rico?" Marco asks and I shrug. "We have family there" I say and all the guys groan. "Really more Snows" Alex says rolling his eyes and I scoff. "No not more Snows these are my moms side" I say and they still groan.

"Please tell me they aren't like your parents and your dumb brother...no offense" Xavier says and I shrug. "None taking they could all croak right now and I wouldn't even blink" I say and Sky gasps. "What I'm joking...mostly" I say and sighs. "They aren't the best people...but Anthony was never to bad" Sky says and I look at her with disbelief but I don't say anything I'm thinking of his I should react.

"What is she do with her hand?" Marco asks Sky probably I'm not focusing. When I try to control my temper my right hand shakes. So right now I'm thinking of what I'm supposed to say. "She's calculating" Sky says and I finally know how to react. "He's a wuss and he tried to slap me at the charity event my parents have made him exactly like them...so sorry if I don't care what happens to them" I say and Xavier holds me tighter.

"Well...he tried to be different it isn't his fault" Sky says and I don't even look at her. She obviously sees him in a different light then me. I just don't answer and everything is an awkward silence right now. He did try I guess...but not hard enough so does it matter. I don't care how harsh it may seem it's how I feel and nothing about that is going to change.

"So let's just say some killed your brother and brought you his head what would you do" Xavier asks and I think. "I don't know but my reaction probably wouldn't be good I don't want sones head" I say and he hums. "Noted" he say and I look at him wait a damn minute. "You were gonna kill my brother and bring me his head?!" I say and he looks out the window.

"He totally was I stopped him before he did" Marco says and I what the hell. "When was this?" I asks and he's still looking out the window. "Those weeks he was gone well technically it wasn't him" Marco says and that makes more sense. "Well I don't want his head but you can go ahead and..." I say and Sky cuts me off. "No" Sky says and I roll my eyes. "Why are you so team Anthony?" I asks being curious of what made her like him.

"You can't blame him for being influenced by your parents behavior" she says and I don't say anything. "Maybe we shouldn't talk about this anymore" Russel says and I huff. "Yeah since you love Anthony so much give him the best cousin award or something" I say and she scoffs. "You definitely aren't getting it you tried to leave" she says and I look at her.

"When was that I never left you ever" I say and all the guys look like hopeless puppy's right now. "How about you look at those marks on your neck and answer your own question" she says and I look away from her. "That isn't fair" I say knowing exactly what she's talking about. "What is she talking about?" Xavier asks and I don't say anything.

"Oh she didn't tell you about her..." Sky starts and I cut her off. "Shut the fuck up" I say and everything goes silent. "I..." Sky starts but then she doesn't say anything.

~Awkward Hours Later|
I haven't looked or spoken to Sky and now we're in the car on the way to where we're staying. The car pulls up in front of a huge mansion this place is nice. We get out of the car and Sky approaches me. "I'm sorry" she says and I shrug. "Don't be you have your opinion and I have mine" I say and she nods.

"Hug it out?" She asks and I sigh opening my arms. "Bring it in" I say and we hug I'm telling you hugging it out works for us. "Weren't they just at each other's throats?" Russel says and the guys shrug. "These two are just crazy" Alex says and they all agree. "We can hear you" I say and they nod. "Yeah we know" Marco says and I roll my eyes.

The guys bring the bags in the house while me and Sky explore the place. This place is huge! There's an indoor pool and hot tub and a pool outside. The kitchen is huge and all the bedrooms are big enough for one family. "All the couple in the house I beg of you no sex in the pools"Rocky says and I laugh. "No promises" Marco and Xavier say in unison and I look at Sky.

"Oh gosh"Sky says while I just smirk pool sex...never had it. The boys bring the bags into the rooms while me and Sky talk in the living room. "I don't remember where the Martinez are" Sky says and I nod. "Me either thats why I track them down" I say showing her the location of there house. "When you'd do that?" She asks looking at the latitude and longitude.

"The night of the paint ball...oh boys!!" I say and they all come downstairs. "We won paintball remember" I say and they all huff. "What do you guys want?" Russel asks and I think humming. "Let's start with some martinis that's you Alex" I say and he walks away grumbling. "I want sour gummy worms" Sky says and that's a good idea. "Get a huge bag of that someone" I say and they all debate in who.

"Ugh fine I'll go" Russel says aww they bullied him into it because he's the youngest. "You can go and get us some sunglasses,floppy hats,balloons, and mangos" Sky says to Rocky and he groans catching up with Russel to go get the stuff. "What are we gonna do with these two?" I asks Sky and she shrugs. "Ugh fine come here" I say to Xavier and he sits next to me on the couch kissing me cheek.

"You aren't safe" I say pecking his lips once. "I know" He says bringing me on his lap. "That isn't fair" Alex says coming back with the drinks. "Deal with it" Marco says sticking his tongue out at Alex. I just do cheers with Sky and we drink our drinks. Xavier doesn't let me get drunk most of the time because drunk Jaylen is crazy Jaylen as he says.

Well shits about to get crazy! "Keep the drinks coming!" I say and Xavier grunts. I look at him and give him a kiss. "You know you like drunk Jaylen" I says and he shrugs. "Even when your sober your crazy so isn't much of a difference" he says and that's pretty much true. Actually since I'm seeing family tomorrow I do not want a hangover.

I'll only get a little crazy tonight