26.

「 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 」

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

    kayla and madison share a long and long overdue hug. if rudy's hug wasn't enough, kayla needed all the hugs she could get right now.

elaine squeezes her way over to rudy first without a word to kayla. she was worried when chase texted her asking what was going on with rudy when he picked up and left, but she didn't even know herself.

kayla backs away from madison's hug and watched rudy and elaine share their moment. elaine was a good friend, but she was also jealous. "i'll help you get settled in your apartment, okay?" she changes the subject.

"that would be great!" madison smiles.

the group, other then rudy, booked all their rooms at the same hotel. it was easier to stay together rather then splitting up.

"you're okay right?" madelyn looks at kayla sitting in the passengers seat of her rented car.

"yeah. i'll be fine." kayla reassures her. trusting the girls with her life, kayla explained everything on the way to the hotel.

while they did their thing, rudy drove with elaine. all three girls shared a room, but elaine wanted time with rudy first.

"so what's going on with kayla?" she asks.

"she's fine, if that's what you're asking." rudy clears.

"you're staying with her? why don't you stay with me instead? i don't feel comfortable with that." elaine looks over at rudy. she noticed him pull up his sweatshirt to hide the bracelet on his wrist though she decided not to say anything.

"it was a quick decision. i didn't think you guys would come down here."

elaine keeps quiet through the rest of the car ride. she really was right about the connection between rudy and kayla.

everyone carries their stuff up to their hotel room and organizers it all. rudy helps with the guys while the girls take their showers and wash up for the day.

kayla and elaine sit on different beds watching the tv. neither of them were each other's favorites at the moment for almost similar reasons.

kayla sighs, leaning back onto the bed frame. there was no need to dislike elaine. she had her chance, but she dropped it and left without the real reason why rudy kissed her.

"did elaine get mad?" chase notices rudy fiddling with the bracelet on his wrist.

"what?" rudy looks up and the stokes boy leaning against the wall in front of him. "oh- no she didn't."

"you should really have a talk with kayla about this."

"i don't think so. i shouldn't even be wearing this. i should be more loyal to elaine." rudy says. although that's what he told himself, he couldn't seem to take it off.

"you guys aren't even dating, man." chase chuckles. usually he never gave this much of shitty advice or talks that aren't loyal, but he knew exactly how his friend felt whether rudy admits it or not. "you always keep your attention on kayla when you're around her."

"that's what a good friend does." rudy stands up once he hears j.d. turn off the shower and walks out a minute later.

"you have the attention span of a sloth, you can't deny you have no interest in a conversation unless it's with kayla or somehow involves her." chase jokes.

"uh huh." rudy grabs a towel before walking into the bathroom.

hours passed by with little conversations. everyone met up at a nearby restaurant and took a seat. kayla sits beside drew and madelyn while rudy takes his seat next to elaine on the other side of the table.

kayla laughs at something j.d. says in their conversation, but she couldn't help but look at rudy who's laughing at something elaine said. little did she know, when she wasn't looking, rudy would look across to her too, wishing he was sitting beside her telling her a joke of his own.

after dinner they all went back to davine's apartment room. davine and carter got along with the cast very well. they played games, had their drinks, and laughed at the movie playing on the tv screen.

elaine sits in rudy's lap as she talked to madelyn and chase sitting on the floor with them. rudy watches kayla weaving a braid in drew's short messy hair (obviously not getting anywhere) as she laughs at a joke austin makes next to her.

it made him jealous that there were other people who could do the same things with her. he wanted kayla in the place of elaine. he wanted her to be sitting in his lap making an awful braid in his crazy blonde hair, but she's not.

"right rudy?" madelyn snaps him out of his thoughts.

elaine follows his line of sight to see where he was looking. was she surprised? no. and she hated the feeling of fighting for a guy who has his eyes on another girl.

"what?" rudy questions.

chase looks over at kayla before smirking at the blonde. "what can we say? he has the attention span of a sloth."

kaylaortega

Liked by drewstarkey, rudeth, and 35,734 others

kaylaortega dinner night 🥰

drewstarkey 🤘🏻
jonathandavissofficial No 👌🏾
kaylaortega No ✌🏻
*load more replies*

madisonbaileybabe a good night was had by all
kaylaortega yes ma'am
*load more replies*

davineharvey thanks for trashing my apartment
kaylaortega you know i love you doe 🥺
austinnorth55 you're welcome

madelyncline did it hurt?
hichasestokes falling from heaven? yes
kaylaortega hichasestokes more like choking on cheez-itz
*load more replies*

lilah.pate coop and i say hi from sc!
kaylaortega hola mi amigos ❤️
*load more replies*

user RUDY LIKED

user rudy's comment?
user she's lucky she got the like

user perfect 🥺

user is this new?
user yes

user SO CUTE!! we're just missing rudy 😍

view all 2,209 comments