8.

「 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 」

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

    two days went by really quickly for both rudy and kayla. they texted everyday 24/7 for the past month and a half and now is the time they unite in person.

kayla was nervous to say the least. she's never had this big of a connection with someone other then her two friends she's known for almost forever. she never was the type of person to get close to someone, but for some reason rudy stood out to her.

as for rudy, he's excited to meet her. she was very bright and open to him about everything. although he was still worried about the night he first facetimed her, kayla reassured him that it was nothing. he kept it in the back of his mind everyday, hoping she was right.

rudy being the loving person he is, got almost anything he wanted. relationships were his specialty even though he never really had many. girls would swarm him throughout his high school years and even now with his big fan base, but his eyes were on one girl he met online.

davine and carter went with kayla to the airport bright and early in the morning for their last goodbye before she left for two weeks. the two of them were hoping for some sort of connection between the ortega girl and pankow boy who both have some sort of satisfaction for each other.

the two friends cared very much for kayla. they knew what she needed even when she denied it every time they tried to give it to her. the girl just needed some love and reassurance that everything will be okay in the end, and that's exactly what davine and carter wanted to give to her.

davine watched as her best friend boarded the plane, waving her last goodbye. she was nervous for her, but the joy overpowered it. she will be okay is what she would remind herself over and over again every day the curly girl would come to her for help.

"she'll be okay." carter took his friends hand in his. he locked eyed with davine, knowing she had an attraction for kayla.

similar to rudy, carter could get any girl he wanted. like the pogues, the rules in this friend group was no macking on friend group members, yet carter and davine both had their eyes on one of the members.

knowing little about what was going on back with davine and carter, kayla took her seat on the plane. she hasn't been on a plane since she was ten when her parents were fine.

she took in a deep breath and reminded herself that in a few hours she would be in the arms of one of her knew best friends. j.d. reassured her that he'd be waiting at the airport for her, and that's all she had running through her mind when the plane took off.

the flight was long and interesting. kayla watched the clouds go by one by one. she was always appreciative towards the earth itself even when she never showed it.