2.

「 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 」

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

the rest of the day was filled with fun events. let's just say that brandon took me back to his house and we had a little fun.

i lay beside him staring up in the ceiling. his bed is comfortable compared to some of the other beds i've laid on in the past.

"so, what's going on between us?" brandon adjusts himself so his body is facing me.

oh boy, here it comes again. i've always dreaded this question even though most of the guys never actually cared. "we just go back to being friends, if that."

brandon sits up with a confused expression. "what do you mean? i thought we'd start talking to something."

i sit up and stare at him blankly. no ones ever really brought up our after math let alone something like this. "oh..."

"so was this your whole plan or something?"

"you invited me over. i thought it was pretty clear once you asked me to come back to your house right away."

"no, i thought we'd have some fun before talking."

"that's not what i want." i stand up, picking up my clothes and pulling them back on. his thoughts were almost similar to mine, except the part he wants to try and start something.

"seriously? it's just a random hookup?"

"yup." i grab my stuff and make my way out the door imagining what carter and davine will say about this one.

"whatever, bitch!"

i get back into my car and drive off back to my house. today has been a long day that i don't even want to finish the last hour of my shift.

finally i pull up to my house and walk in. i share it with my parents only until i find a house of my own when i have enough money.

"it's your fault you're running around drunk and shit!" my mom yells at my dad standing in front of the fridge drunk as hell.

"hello to your guys too." i pick up my moms trash laying out on the couch and throw it away in the trash can.

"and where were you?" my mom turns her attention away from my dad. "hooking up with another guy?"

"no." i lie, "i was at my job."

"you're so disappointing." my mom laughs, the drugs running through her veins. i couldn't tell what was worse, the alcohol my dads consumes or the drugs my mom does.

"thank you. i love you too." i roll my eyes, running back upstairs to my small room.

the continuous arguing kept going back and forth downstairs, so i turn on some music to drown it all out.