11.

「 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 」

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

rudeth

Liked by kaylaortega, austinnorth55, and 995,821 others

rudeth zip lining with kay kay

kaylaortega *falls*
rudeth noo you wouldnt
*load more replies*

hichasestokes the rula moments we got today were immaculate
user are they dating?
*load more replies*

drewstarkey me in the back like 😎
rudeth the coolest
*load more replies*

user the cutest
rudeth me or her?
kaylaortega rudeth definitely you
rudeth kaylaortega i disagree
user are they really flirting under my comment 😫
*load more replies*

user why does she smile like that? 🥴

view all 18,812 comments

the ortega girl sat on the edge of the bed while the girls sat on the floor goofing off to tik tok. kayla smiles down at her phone when another message from rudy pops up on her screen.

"come on, kay, join us." madelyn drags the girl onto the floor with them. she turns the phone onto kayla, playing with multiple filters she thought were funny.

"you're really trying to make me more ugly?" kayla quizzes her friend once she catches onto what she was doing. "at least put a cute filter on."

"you're beautiful." madison hugs the girl side, not liking what she had to say about herself.

kayla scoffs at madison's meaningful words. davine always reminded her about her beauty, but her parents made sure she knew otherwise. your parents words are more important than your friends, right?

"tell that to rudy." madelyn takes kayla's phone, reading though the messages rudy sent her. normally she didn't just take people's phone and go through personal messages, but the smile on kayla's face told her what type of things rudy was saying.

"you're so cute haha." madison read off. "rudy really tried to play it off with the 'haha' at the end."

"looks like you're flirting back." madelyn bites her lip as she concentrates on the messages kayla sent.

"wait let me see." lilah chuckles, looking over madelyn's shoulder.

"it's not like I've never flirted with guys before." kayla takes her phone back and puts it into her back pocket.

"okay, but not a lot of guys call girls cute anymore. It's usually hot or slutty. there's no in between." madelyn points out.

kayla rolls her eyes but smiles knowing she's right. normally she wouldn't mind being called hot, but it was definitely nicer to be called cute. "i know. we're just friends though. it's not like we like each other, he's just being friendly."

only a few buildings over, the guys sat in rudy and chase's shared apartment. they all fought over what they were going to do tonight, but the girls overpowered them into saying it's a girls night tonight.

"flirting?" austin looks over rudy's shoulder at the message he just sent to kayla.

"no." rudy hides his phone in his chest.

"you've been blushing for the past hour. we know you guys have been flirting." j.d. joins and agrees with austin. "we see the way you look at her."

rudy rolls his eyes and sets his phone down beside him. he couldn't deny it cause if he did it would sound fake and awkward, so he pushed off their comments.

"that's what we thought." drew takes a swig of his beer and cheers it with austin.

"we're just friends though. it's not like we like each other, she's just being friendly." rudy covers himself up, taking another long sip of his own drink.