TWO ◆ The Strongest Team

CHAPTER 2  THE STRONGEST TEAM

// I wasn't going to post this, but I got a lot of my work done and I don't have any chocolate to reward myself with, so this is my second choice. Enjoy~! 

◇ ◆ ◇

◇ ◆ 

AFTER ONLY A SMALL BUMP IN THE ROAD, Juno and those riding in the magic mobile finally reached Natsu and Happy on their way along the train tracks. A defeated Erigor lay unconscious near a rather victorious Natsu. The glitter mage couldn't help but sigh in relief, knowing that all of the guild masters in Clover would be all right.

"Natsu!" Lucy called to the dragon slayer as they pulled up.

"Hey, you guys just missed seeing me beat Erigor!" He grinned, Happy backing him up, saying, "Aye!"

"I'm proud of you." Erza told him as Juno slung one of the redhead's arms over her shoulder. 

"I'm driving us back, all right? You've used up too much magic power, Erza." Juno lightly scolded. 

"Don't worry about me so much, Juno, you sound like a mother."

"A mother, who is very worried about her child apparently." Juno said with a rather cheeky smile. Erza only chuckled as the blonde guided her over to where Gray and Natsu were glaring daggers at one another.

Meanwhile, Kageyama was the only one to notice the fallen flute. Each of it's three eyes began to glow a purple color, unbeknownst to the Fairy Tail wizards. And though Juno's words echoed in the back of his mind, Kageyama decided that he had to try and complete Eisenwald's goal.

"I can't believe you had such a hard time with this guy." Gray taunted.

"I never said that! I took care of him, didn't I?" Natsu shot back, defending himself to Gray like it was second nature.

"I was kind of worried for while." Happy admitted sheepishly.

"Whatever," Gray scoffed. "You look pretty stupid wearing a scarf when you're half naked." At this, Juno rose an eyebrow, having tucked Gray's recently discarded shirt away in her satchel. She said nothing, only sharing an amused look with Erza.

"Like you have room to talk." The dragon slayer easily retorted before turning to Lucy, who remained on stand-by, in case the Erza needed additional help. "Hey, Lucy, give me your clothes."

"In your dreams!" Lucy denied instantly, a tick-mark appearing on her forehead.

Erza chuckled before saying, "Anyway, well done, Natsu. Thanks to you, all the guild masters will be safe now." Juno smiled brightly and nodded in agreement. "While we're here, I think we should make sure to stop by the guild masters' conference to tell them what happened, and ask them how we should properly dispose of the Lullaby flute."