Sam Benjamin as Green Lantern?

Speaking of surprise cameos that were left on the cutting room floor, let's talk about the elephant in the room: Sam Benjamin confirmed that he had filmed a cameo scene in Zack Snyder's Justice League that was omitted from the theatrical version (just like Atom and Martian Manhunter) while the exact role he was supposed to play was never confirmed, in an interview he did mention that he was supposed to play a character with a military background which led to many fans speculating that he was supposed to play Hal Jordan AKA Green Lantern as it perfectly fits with the description of a military background due to Hal being a test pilot in the air force. more fuel kept being added to the fan-theory fire as BTS photos showing an unmarked costume lying amongst the other hero costumes like Aquaman and Flash that didn't resemble any of the superhero costumes seen in the final film were leaked online, along with Sam Benjamin posting pictures of himself on social media of himself wearing a GREEN bomber jacket. not to mention he's been acting very teaser-y on social media, posting a picture of a green lantern keyring in his hand on twitter that his housemate gave to him as well as a fan asking him if he's playing Hal Jordan on his Instagram of which Sam Benjamin responded with a GREEN heart emoji. it's a shame that there was no sign of Green Lantern in the theatrical cut of Justice League, but there was a deleted scene in one of the Justice League trailers where Alfred says "he said you'd come", which everybody thought was Alfred talking to Superman, but the GREEN light reflecting off his glasses might say otherwise. aside from the one we briefly saw in the battle against Steppenwolf (who was originally meant to be Darkseid, more on that later) thousands of years ago, there were no Green Lanterns to be seen in the theatrical cut of Justice League. but there was a deleted post-credits scene according to a former WB VFX artist on Reddit that would have seen Bruce Wayne in his lake house being visited by two green lanterns Kilowog and Tomar-Re, but this post-credits scene was scrapped early on and replaced by the post-credits scene with Luthor and Deathstroke (which would probably explain the "he said you'd come" deleted scene i mentioned earlier), whether this post-credits scene makes it into the Snyder cut has yet to be seen. there were also plans for a Green Lantern corps movie that would have been a Lethal weapon-style buddy cop film focused on the Green Lanterns Hal Jordan and John Stewart, but that film is currently stuck in development hell like most of the other DCEU projects.

Zack Snyder's Justice League: Everything we know so farOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara