Harry Lennix was supposed to cameo as Martian Manhunter

You read the headline. Harry Lennix who played the character of General Swanwick in Man of Steel and Batman V Superman was supposed to return in the Snyder cut of Justice League, but not in the way you'd expect. Zack Snyder confirmed through a Storyboard that that the green-skinned shape-shifting alien hero Martian Manhunter was originally supposed to make a cameo in Justice League. the storyboard depicts an alternate version of the scene where Martha and Lois talk about the world without superman and how much they miss him where after Martha walks out the door she shapeshifts revealing it to be Martian Manhunter in disguise revealing his true Martian form. but before he can be spotted by anyone Martian Manhunter then shapeshifts again this time transforming into General Swanwick which has major implications for the DCEU, as it means that Martian Manhunter has been secretly appearing in the DCEU right under our noses this entire time hiding in plain sight under the guise of General Swanwick, which makes me wonder what he was doing on earth in the first place that would require him to go incognito, we could speculate about that all day (maybe he's been secretly keeping tabs on all the metahuman activity going on), but it certainly would have been an interesting surprise cameo.