"After that, we bring in Lisa for the ending." Seulgi said looking towards Emily.

Lisa nodded and smiled "I'm down."

The three headed onto the stage and went through a couple different sets. Seulgi and Halsey wanted to use songs that went together for their battle portion of the performance. Seulgi had decided to use some of the older songs that she had written and recently recorded for this show and the album she wanted to release. They had decided to throw in a couple of mixes to start off their set before they began to sing their singles. When they finally found the combination of songs they liked they worked on the ending. They had told Emily when to come on and decided on what song to do first.

"Alright guys, so I want to do something special for Wendy when we do the announcement." Seulgi said quietly when they were taking a break.

"We're listening." Halsey said with a nod.

"I have this new song that I want to bust out before the announcement." Seulgi said.

"Aww can we hear it?" Lisa asked happily.

"Sorry klutz, you're going to have to wait." Seulgi winked.

Lisa pouted "Can we at least know what it's called?" Lisa asked.

Seulgi chuckled "Perfect."

"Sounds romantic." Halsey joked.

Seulgi shrugged "You have no idea." Seulgi said with a chuckle.

They went over Seulgi's plan for the song before letting the coordinators know how their set was going to go. They also decided how they wanted the lights, smoke, pyro and what they wanted to be projected on the screen. When they had everything checked off and cleared they headed out towards Wendy's car.

"So how's everything looking?" Wendy asked with a smile.

"Like it's going to be an amazing set." Seulgi answered back.

They headed back to Seulgi's to relax and get prepared for the show.

Seulgi's House
"Alright so the show starts at seven, and we'll be going on at about ten. We need to get there early for the press stuff, so we should leave by five to get there by at least five thirty." Seulgi said as they entered the house.

"So we have about four hours." Seulgi added.

They spent those four hours relaxing, going over details about the set and eating as much as they could before the show. They all started to get ready at around three each taking a shower and picking out their outfits. The three of them had decided to match similar to the London show. For this show they wanted to go with a NY color scheme; including white, orange, blue and red. Halsey got the color orange, she opted for a white oversized mesh half-zip hoodie with orange stripes and strings, with the name of her album on both sleeves and the abbreviation "hfk" on the back. Under she was wearing a white bra with orange paint splatter and a pair of white denim hot pants. She went with a pair of white and orange Air Jordan 12s to finish off her outfit.

Seulgi got red, she went with a two-tone red and white mesh hoodie with red sleeves and red hood with the mesh in white with the words "I'm no sweet dream" going down the left sleeve in white while the right sleeve had the words "I'm a hell of a nightmare" going down it. Beneath the hoodie she was wearing a white sports bra with red paint splatter to go with a pair of high-waisted ripped white denim shorts. She picked out a pair of white and red Air Jordan 14s to complete her outfit.

Leaving Lisa who got the color blue, who went with a cropped blue and white mesh hoodie with the words "We are" on the front in white and "All Nightmares" in the back. With a white sports bra with blue paint splatter underneath and a pair of white denim shorts. To finish off she went with a pair of white and blue Air Jordan 13s.