Chapter 5

One month later

It had been once month exactly since Seulgi's song with Justin had come out and in that time Seulgi's popularity has skyrocketed. Her career was recalling hitting it's stride with so many artist calling to work with her. She kept true to her word and told everyone she was currently tied to Demi and Halsey and would happily work with them when she finishes. This although meant that her team was also always busy, weather it be in the studio or handling people/press. This was something no one would trade however; they couldn't be happier with all the success Seulgi was having.

Speaking of Demi, this is where Seulgi finds her self at the moment. The two were talking about Demi's new album and what direction they wanted to go in. It was originally supposed to be only one song but after talking to Demi, Seulgi told her she had an idea for the first two songs that'll be released. The idea was to tell both sides of a breakup, the heartbreak side of things and then the getting past side. Something Seulgi had experience in, Demi immediately agreed and that's where there at.

"Alright so the first song that'll be released will be is 'Tell Me You Love Me' and then 'Sorry Not Sorry'. Is that what you want Demi?" Seulgi checked.

"Yup, I like the idea of releasing them on the same day one after the other. I love these Seulgi, something tells me you've been through that heartbreak." Demi said laughing.

"You have no idea Lovato. Just got past all that to be honest." Seulgi said while taking a sip of water.

"You know Seulgi sometimes we say we're over them, but we never really know till we see them in person." Demi stated taking a bit of her sandwich.

"I'm sure I'm over wanting her back." Seulgi stated.

"But are you still angry? You may not want her back but the hurt or anger can still be. That's how you'll know when your over them, when there's absolutely nothing there." Demi added patting Seulgi on the back.

"Alright enough of this . Let's get back to the music." Seulgi exclaimed wanting this to be over. Demi nodded with a chuckle and the two got back to the finishing touches. Demi wanted these out no later then the day after tomorrow. These were going to be the main singles off her knew album.

The next day Seulgi was still in bed after the late night studio session and was peacefully sleeping till her best friend wanted to disrupt her.

"SEULGIIIII! SEULGI!" Wendy screamed at the top of her lungs while rushing into her house then room.

Being scared half to death, Seulgi jumped up and ended up on the floor with loud thump. Snapping her head up with a glare "What the- Wendy! Ow!"

Giggling Wendy walked over to help Seulgi up "Smooth landing there Kang. But come on we got stuff to do."

"What are you talking bout Wendy? I'm free today." Seulgi said once she got back on her feet.

"Exactly, WE got stuff to do. Best friend date day." Wendy said smirking.

"Wan I love you, I really do but no." Seulgi said walking to bed.

"Oh no little star." Wendy picked Seulgi up "Son Seungwan, put me down" Smirking and putting Seulgi over her shoulder "No way Kang. We're spending the day together and you'll getting ready right now." Wendy said as she carried Seulgi to the bathroom. Putting her down "Now shower and I'll pick something out for you to wear. Don't worry I'll get something comfortable and to blend in."

Grumbling and cursing under her breath Seulgi got into the shower. Cursing whatever spell Wendy had on her causing her to never be able to say no to her. Going all the way back to college Wendy was always able to get Seulgi out of her comfort zone. There were things that Irene couldn't even get Seulgi to do that Wendy was able to. For example, the sex jokes and references, with Wendy they can natural, with anyone else she would get shy and flustered.