Chapter 13

The four had just arrived at the hotel the festival provided and checked in. It was The Ritz-Carlton and was 4 miles from Golden Gate Park which is where the festival was happening. Walking into the suite that was provided, Seulgi instantly went towards the bed.

"Nope not happening Kang. You have to head to Golden Gate for sound check. Hope that set list is ready go. It's not like you've been working on it for weeks." Yeri said. Seulgi looked towards Joy for help.

"Sorry Unnie. We have a tight schedule to follow. This is a huge event, tomorrow has to go perfect." Joy stated.

"Come on Seul, this is what you wanted." Wendy said as she patted Seulgi on the back.

It was a let down that she couldn't stay in that king size bed. But Seulgi knew they were right, this was a major event and she was the one that wanted to be here. She had a big night to prepare for, after this she was heading off to the UK for the Beats tour. So doing good here would be amazing publicity for her and hype her up even more. Yeri and Joy were doing there own thing separately, Yeri still mad at Joy for the whole Irene thing. While Wendy was just admiring the view from there room.

Once they dropped off their stuff and changed they headed out. Seulgi opting to wear a white golden state warriors tank top with a pair black ripped jeans and her combat boots. "You know Seul looking at your bare skin, I think I know what your getting." Wendy smirked.

"Oh god. Wan if you love me, you'll go easy on me." Seulgi smiled.

Wendy laughed and patted Seulgi on the head "Oh honey I do love you. But you know I don't go easy on anything." Wendy grinned and walked away.

As they were walking out they bumped into Halsey.

"Hey ghost." Seulgi said walking up to her.

"What's up Sluggy? Hey Wendy." Halsey greeted as he hugged the two. "Hey Joy, Yeri." Halsey hugged the two as well.

"Wow Sluggy, repping the Bay I see. Trying to kiss up to the fans." Halsey said laughing.

"Oh you have no idea ghost." Seulgi rolled her eyes.

Sound check went smoothly as Seulgi's set list was polished and had been for weeks. She actually finished her sound check early and began to head out. The four were waking when Halsey stopped them.

"Hey you guys hungry?" She asked.

They all looked at each other "Yeah we could grab something." Wendy answered.

They all started walking towards the Escalade that drove them there when the paps saw them and made their way towards them.

"Seulgi! Halsey! Over here"

"How's the album?"

"How was sound check?"

The five however kept walking and smiled only answering with a simple good. That was however until one paps asked a question right before they opened the car door.

"Miss Kang are you and Wendy in a relationship?"

Upon hearing this everyone stopped. Seulgi looked over at Wendy who had the same shocked look. No one had ever asked that.

"What makes you think that?" Seulgi asked.

"You two are always together and have some pretty intimate photos out there." The reporter answered.

Seulgi and Wendy laughed "Well not that it's any of your business, but no. We are not dating, just good friends. Have been for six years." Seulgi answered.

After that they hopped in the car and laughed. They eventually ended up at a seafood and bar location near the hotel. They all ate, and talked about hanging around in Cali when they could, seeing as Halsey did live there and knew the area well. Halsey got along perfectly with the crew which was going to make this upcoming tour go more smooth for them. After they finished and Halsey paying for the meal, she wasn't taking no for an answer.