Chapter 18

"You almost finished Seul?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah just need to pack up some music stuff." Seulgi answered.

Seulgi and Wendy were currently packing their stuff to head to the airport. There flight was set to leave at midnight, luckily for them Beats had supplied them with a private jet. On the Jet would be the artist that were part of the tour and their guests including Halsey, David Guetta, Khaled and Big Sean.

"Alright now I'm done." Seulgi announced.

"Seulgi you should probably change into something more comfortable. We're going to be on the jet for 11 hours and some change." Wendy said.

Seulgi's eyes popped out "11 hours!?" Seulgi shouted.

Laughing "Yeah Seul. We're kind of flying across the world. I thought you knew your geography." Wendy said.

"No Wan I hated geography. Only subject I was good at was history." Seulgi answered "Fuck this is going to a long trip." Be a said as she went to change.

Once Seulgi changed into some sweats and a hoodie, they made their way down to the lobby to wait for the rest of the team.

"Alright so who's driving us?" Seulgi asked once everyone was came to the lobby.

"Well seeing as there are 8 of us, we're going to have to take two separate cars." Yeri answered.

"Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jennie, Lisa and I can ride in one car. Joy, Wendy and Seulgi can ride in another." Yeri added. "Can you three get a ride by yourselves?"

Raising a brow "Klutz, since when were you coming along?" Seulgi asked.

"Oh I um may have asked Joy if she had an extra pass. I just really wanted to see you preform again." Lisa said shyly.

"Well the more the merrier I suppose. Glad your coming klutz." Seulgi smiled then turned to Yeri "So when are we leaving?"

"Well I know someone who can drive us. I just doubt you'll like who it is." Joy said slowly.

Wendy groaned "Oh no, please don't let it be who I'm thinking."

"Sorry Wendy, It'll be the quickest." Joy said.

"Yup definitely a long trip." Wendy said looking at Seulgi.

"It's fine, it's only what 20 minutes top? We can survive." Seulgi said.

Once the car for the rest of the team arrived, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy were waiting for Irene to get there. The three were currently waiting outside and were doing a good job of laying low. When Irene's blue Honda Accord pulled up the three headed towards the trunk.

"Hey Joy!" Irene smiled. Then noticed the two extra bodies "Oh hey Seulgi, Wendy." Irene waved.

Seulgi and Wendy nodded their heads with a quick "hey" and walked towards the back seats.

"Joy?" Irene gave Joy a questioning look.

"Yeah we sort of had to split up due to there being 8 of us and this was the outcome. I thought it'd be me and Yeri." Joy answered.

"This won't be awkward at all." Irene said as she got in the car.

The car ride was silent and tense with only the radio playing. Wendy and Seulgi were in the backseat leaning on each other like they normally are. When Childish Gambino's 3005 came on Wendy looked at Seulgi and smiled.

"Don't start Son." Seulgi laughed and shook her head.

"Don't hold it Kang you know you always sing along." Wendy smirked.