"You know at this point I should make you pay rent." Seulgi joked.

"I can pay you in other ways." Wendy said seductively licking her lips.

Seulgi raised her brows and stepped closer to her "Oh really?" Seulgi got close to her ear "You can't keep up with me." Seulgi bit her ear and backed up.

Wendy had to hold back a moan at the bite "Your talk is big Kang." Wendy said in the same tone.

"You should know I back up my talk." Seulgi said matching her tone.

Wendy wrapped her arms around Seulgi "Yeah but you usually have something to show to go along with your talking." Wendy put her lips on Seulgi's ear "What are you going to show me?" Wendy returned the bite Seulgi gave her.

Seulgi was about to answer when her phone went off. Seulgi groaned and mumbled "I'm going to kill this cock blocker." Wendy heard this and wanted to laugh but her thoughts beat her. 'Wait hold on does she feel the same?' Wendy thought.

Seulgi snatched her phone "What the fuck do you want?"

"Now why are you always pissed when I call you?" Halsey joked.

"Cause your timing is atrocious." Seulgi answered.

"What did I interrupt this time?" Halsey asked curiously.

"Your a cock block. Does that answer your question?" Seufli said annoyed.

"What? with the titan?" She asked surprised.

"No with Megan Fox. Of course you idiot." Seulgi answered.

"Shit my bad. Well I thought my news will make you happy, but guess not."

"What's the news ghost?" Seulgi asked.

"Well I was able to get out of my contact early. So my album and I are yours once I sign on the dotted line." Halsey said happily.

"Wait, are you serious!?" Seulgi shouted.

"Yup. So when I arrive if you want we can go over stuff." Halsey said.

"Dude yes! I'm actually picking the location tomorrow and then I'll have a label." Seulgi said excited.

"Perfect." Halsey said.

They arranged some more things and Seulgi hung up. She ran back to her room where Wendy was still siting on the bed sorting her mind out. Once she reached her room she jumped on the bed smiling ear to ear.

"Good call I take?" Wendy asked looking at Seulgi.

"Amazing call. It was Halsey, she got out of her contract early and is now ready to sign with me." Seulgi exclaimed.

Wendy couldn't help but smile along with Seulgi "That's great Seul. I'm happy for the two of you." Wendy hugged Seulgi.

Seulgi went ahead and called Yeri along with Joy to see how quick the can get a contact ready. Once Seulgi had all that set up she went back to Wendy.

"You good Wan?" Seulgi asked.

"Yeah why?" Wendy asked looking at Seulgi.

"You look like you're trying to solve an insane equation." Seulgi joked.

"I'm fine Seul, hey let's do something." Wendy said wanting to change the subject.

"Sure ok. What do you have in mind?" She asked.

"Movies?" Seulgi proposed.

"Sure bud. Come on." Seulgi said and started to walk out.

"Alternate?" Wendy asked.