"Nope save it till after the other is played. I can only handle so much mush." Seulgi said.

"That was 'It Ain't Me' world. And let me just say wow Seulgi, incredible. Now up next we have 'Back from the Dead' mysterious Seulgi."The host joked.

The thing about this song is that Seulgi hadn't told the public or anyone that Big Sean had a feature, only Yeri, Halsey and Jeongyeon knew. So when his verse came on it was a big shock to the world. He was able to mesh perfectly with the vibe and the message of the song, his verse fit the story perfectly. In typical Seulgi fashion she mixed different sounds with ease and made it a potential hit.

"There it was people. And who saw that Big Sean feature? Seulgi has done it once more. Make sure to show her love and stream these two hits. This is Hits 100 where the hits live."

"Ok now you guys can get all mushy." Seulgi joked.

They all engulfed her in a group hug and threw out compliment after compliment. Like always Seulgi was trending and was receiving congratulation post from artist and fans non stop. Big Sean had called her to once more congratulate her and thank her for putting him on the track. They all agreed to head out and grab some food somewhere they wouldn't get ambushed.

"So what's next?" Joy asked Seulgi.

"The record label, I have to check out the two possible locations and then I have a label." Seulgi said.

"Do we have a name?" Joy asked.

"I was thinking Nightmare records." Seulgi smirked.

"That's dark." Yeri said.

"Exactly." Beca grinned.

Everyone laughed and figured Seulgi would go down that road. Her love for horror movies and the face that she was scary when she got mad and she was a bit of a nightmare to deal with, if you ask Joy and Jeongyeon. They were walking back to the cars when Joy pulled Seulgi aside.

"Hey so you're cool with the Irene thing right?" Joy wanted to be sure.

"Honestly Sooyoung, I don't think we'll ever really be cool. I'll try to get along with her for your sake but that's about it. I got more important things to worry about than her." Seulgi said thinking about the label and most importantly her feelings and situation with Wendy.

"Ok, because I was hoping we could maybe get together. You, her and I?" Joy asked.

Seulgi sighed and took a deep breath "I'll think about it. That's the best I can give you at the moment. This label might take up a lot of time, plus Halsey is coming to NY and I want to show where the label will be."

Joy nodded, she knew how much Seulgi wanted to get this label up and running. Plus, if she got Halsey to sign it'll be incredible mainly cause this album would be under Seulgi's label. "Alright Seul, just please consider it. I don't want any more issues between the group."

"Well Park remember whose fault that is." Seulgi stated.

"I'm sorry about the last get together Unnie, I want to do this right this time." Joy said.

"Joy, nothing is your fault ok. The past is in the past, don't worry about San Fran anymore. I was talking about Irene not you." Seulgi chuckled.

"Oh." Joy feeling a bit dumb "Well just let me know." Joy smiled.

The two caught up with the group and they decided to take a quick walk seeing as they were in a secluded place. After about 30 minutes of walking and talking they all decided to take the day off and head to their houses. Seulgi had got home and of course that included Wendy.