"I definitely dig this one more but I feel like a feature would do this song justice. That third verse seemed to have a different feeling." Halsey commented.

"Yeah, it's like "Strangers" I wrote it with that intention of having a different voice come in and tell it from the opposite perspective." Seulgi said as she sat back in her chair.

"Were you thinking of a rapper to change the flow or someone closer to a singer?" Halsey asked.

"Definitely more like a rapper, change the flow up a bit. Someone who has a smooth flow." Seulgi answered.

"Why not Sean? we already worked with him for the "Alone" remix." Halsey said.

"Yeah, he can work. Good idea, I'll hit him up." Seulgi said reaching for her phone.

Seulgi called him up using her phone she only uses for music related inquires.

"Hello?" Big Sean answered.

"Sean, It's Seulgi." Seulgi spoke.

"Oh what's going on?" He said.

"Nothing much. Listen I wanted to see if you were willing to be a feature on a song I recorded?" Seulgi asked.

"For sure. You know I'm always down to work with you. Tell me about." He answered.

Seulgi went on to tell him about the song and the flow she wanted for his verse. He liked the idea and told her he would send in the verse right away. Once they set everything up she hung up and returned her attention towards Halsey.

"So I take it we have two upcoming SK songs to look forward to?" Halsey smiled.

"Yup it appears that way. I just hope I can get to where I want to be." Seulgi said with a sigh.

"You will Sluggy." Halsey smiled.

Two days later
Seulgi woke up that day to an alert letting her know that Sean had sent over the verse and the song was now ready for release. Right now she was on her way to the office to meet up with Jeongyeon and Yeri. Once she arrived she sent out a text to Wendy who had a test for an exam, she was so close to receiving her masters and all she needed was to get an 85% or higher on this exam and she'd pass.

Smurfette: Good luck today! I know you're going to crush it just like you crush everything in your path. Pass and there might be a little surprise heading your way ;) Love you.

Seulgi hit send and walked through the doors heading to Yeri's office where Jeongyeon was at already. She took a seat next to Jeongyeon across from Yeri.

"So Sean sent the verse and now both songs are officially ready to be released." Seulgi said handing the disk to Yeri.

"Perfect, so when are we dropping this?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking in two days, so Friday?" Seulgi asked.

Jeongyeon nodded "I can make that work. Gives me enough time to talk about it online and give fans anticipation."

"Awesome, I'll send these out to a couple of hosts." Yeri announced.

"Great, I'll let Sean and Halsey know them. If these go well then I'll consider releasing that album soon." Seulgi said as she walked out and headed back to her car.

"She's really on a mission to run this industry huh?" Yeri chuckled.

"Even if that's not her objective, it'll still happen with her talent." Jeongyeon smiled.

At that moment Yeri's phone rang and saw it was Joy.

"Hey babe." Yeri smiled as she answered.

"Hey love, listen I need to ask you something." Joy said a bit slowly.