Halsey laughed and sent the video to the two of them "Yup. See you two down there!" She shouted as she walked out.

Seulgi took off her wet clothes and changed into an orange camo shirt throwing on a black bomber jacket, some black sweatpants and a pair of black and white vans.

When she turned around and saw Wendy changing and mumbling under her breath "Aww is someone still upset about getting wet? I thought you love being wet." Seulgi said with a wink.

Wendy laughed "I do, I just like being hot and sweaty when I am."

Seulgi smirked and got close to Wendy "Well, you never know what could happen." Seulgi whispered before backing away smirking "Now let's head out." She grabbed some black round frame glasses.

Wendy stood there and tried to shake the thoughts creeping up out of her head. "She's playing a dangerous game." Wendy thought to herself heading towards the door.

The two met up with Halsey and Jeongyeon in the lobby. They then headed towards the car that was waiting for them.

Hyde Park
Once they arrived, they were ushered to the stage and were told to give them a heads up when they were ready.

"Alright so how's this going to go?" Seulgi asked Halsey.

"Well I figured we'll alternate. I sing a couple of songs with you controlling the sounds, then we play a couple of your mixes. Then when your mixes that involve my songs come up, I'll sing the vocals. I just need to get the timing down." Halsey suggested.

"I like that idea. I have a few mashups that include your songs so I'll queue those up. And we need to decide when to debut the two new tracks." Seulgi said.

"We can leave those as the closers." Halsey smiled.

The two then proceeded to give the signal and worked to get the sound and the timing down. It proved to be a challenge to get the timing down with Seulgi's mashups. But after a couple try's the two were able to nail it. They decided not to play the new tracks till the show itself, not wanting anything to leak.

Once they were a done a reporter came up to them. "Excuse me Seulgi and Halsey, can I ask you two a few questions?"

"Sure." They both said.

"Thank you. This is being live-streamed, do you mind?" She asked.

Receiving a no, she did her introduction before turning to the girls. "Now you two posted that the album has been completed, can you share anything with the fans?"

"Well this album is a special one. Seulgi and I poured our hearts into this project. I can tell you that it's sixteen songs." Halsey smiled.

"Yeah like Halsey said, it's a real special one. Everything on this album we both wrote and produced together. Your going to feel a bunch of different emotions." Seulgi answered.

"Can't wait. Now this ones for Seulgi. Seulgi your songs for Demi and Justin have been about heartbreak, the fans want to know how are things in the relationship department?" She asked.

Seulgi chuckled and rolled her eyes "Well currently single, have been for a while. But I'm not to focused about relationships at the moment, I got a career to focus on." Seulgi answered.

"Oh come on there's got to be someone." Halsey nudged her jokingly.

"There might be." Seulgi smirked and winked to the camera.

"Ohh they must be one lucky person. Now last question is for Halsey, any features to look out for?" She asked.

Halsey smiled and looked at Seulgi "Yes there is. This one right here." She wrapped an arm around Seulgi "We actually have an amazing song together."