"Well about you show me, and if there good enough then we'll record them." Seulgi smiled.

Lisa lit up at this "Really? Aren't you busy with Halsey? I don't want to take up your time."

"Yes Lisa and don't worry about that, I can always make time for you baby sis." Seulgi smiled at her.

"You know she's taller then you right?" Wendy chuckled.

Seulgi nudged Wendy's head off her shoulder causing Wendy to jerk "No one asked you." Seulgi said. "Although she's taller than you too."

Wendy pouted at her "Hey! I was comfortable. And I was only stating what we all now."

Seulgi rolled her eyes "Yeah well to bad." Lisa and Jennie laughed at there antics "As I was saying Lis, show me the songs and I'll make time to record them."

"Ok thanks Seul unnie." Lisa beamed.

"Of course." Seulgi smiled back.

Seulgi noticed Wendy still pouting and rolled her eyes shaking her head. Seulgi just pointed to her shoulder and Wendy smiled instantly placing her head back on Seulgi's shoulder. Almost automatically Seulgi started running her hands through Wendy's hair once more.

They eventually made it to the hotel and checked in, each of the artist were given a suite. Wendy and Seulgi were in the suite together, Joy and Yeri in another, Jeongyeon and Nayeon, and finally Jennie and Lisa. Seulgi noticing this pulled Jennie aside.

"Hey don't try anything ok?" Seulgi said sternly.

"Yeah of course Seul. Wouldn't dream of it." Jennie said quickly.

"Good, cause that's my baby sister and I really like you Jennie. Don't do anything to change that." Seulgi said before walking away.

"Really Seul? Like Jennie would ever try anything. She's more shy then anyone we know." Wendy laughed.

Seulgi shrugged.

The two were walking to their suite when Joy stopped them.

"Hey Wan can I talk to you really quick?" Joy asked.

Wendy glanced at Seulgi really quick, reviving a nod "Sure Joy."

Seulgi meanwhile headed towards Yeri.

"Listen Wan, I already apologized to everyone except you. I'm sorry for the Irene incident. I should have never kept it a secret. I just really wanted everyoje from SMU there." Joy said.

"Well apology accepted. But that doesn't mean I'm not still a bit pissed. Mainly over your little matchmaker idea. I mean come on Joy, you saw the shape your best friend left her in. You wanted that to happen again?" Wendy said.

"Of course not Wendy. But like I told Seulgi I just missed the old dynamic we all had. I just wanted my two best friends to be happy again" Joy answered.

"Well I see where you're coming from. But that'll never happen. It'll never be the same." Wendy said.

"I know and I'm sorry. I let my personal emotions get in the way." Joy said.

"It's fine Joy. If Seulgi can move past it then I can to." Wendy smiled.

"Speaking of Seulgi, anything going on there?" Joy smirked.

Wendy stared at Joy for a moment "Um. Uh nope. No why?" Wendy said awkwardly trying to deflect.

Joy smirked more "Unnie I'm not blind. I see it, you two are just dense."

"Listen Sooyoung, it's not that. I just don't want to complicate anything, I mean her last relationship was Irene and we all know what happened there. It took her two whole years to move past that and I don't want to complicate her current situation or career." Wendy sighed "I want her to be happy and right now is the happiest she's been in a long long time."