"Alright Seulgi so we have Now or Never, Bad at Love, Alone and 100 Letters." Halsey said as she stepped into the studio.

Seulgi had been working on beats for these songs since the meeting 3 days ago in NY.

"Alright so here's what I have so far. I made these base off the ideas you gave me and the lyrics." Seulgi said getting her laptop out.

After playing the four separate beats and the two making minor changes here and there, Halsey stepped into the booth to start. The two of them working together was like a match made in heaven. They were able to knock out all four songs in less then two hours. Once everything was edited and polished they packed up.

"Wait, shouldn't we post a picture? You know get people talking about the album and hype it up?" Seulgi asked.

Halsey and Seulgi looked at each other before nodding. The two posed with Halsey resting an arm on Seulgi's shoulder sticking out her tongue, while Seulgi crossed her arms across her chest and gave her trademark smirk.

The two quickly posted the pic on Instagram each captioning it "Four songs down, plenty to come." The post stated blowing up with people commenting and sharing it.

Halsey dropped them off at the hotel saying she'd meet up with them at airport as they were on the same flight. Wendy and Seulgi walked into the hotel and came face to face with everyone.

"Uhhh hey guys." Seulgi said with an awkward wave.

"Seulbear where have you been?" Nayeon asked crossing her arms.

"Well after I made sure all of you had pain killers, your welcome by the way. Wendy and I had breakfast down here, ran into Demi and Halsey. We then proceeded to get this." She pointed to the tattoo, they were both wearing tank tops so it was easily visible "We went with Halsey to her friend's shop, then went to record some songs for the album." Seulgi finished up as she grabbed an apple "Any more questions?"

"Can we see them?" Lisa asked curiously.

"Sure thing klutz." Seulgi chuckled. Seulgi pulled the Lakers jersey she had on down, and Wendy pulled her tank top she got a the festival down to reveal the matching arrows with the sun and moon.

"Awww you guys got matching tattoos! So cute." Lisa exclaimed as she looked closer.

"Geez Lis, you that blind?" Seulgi smirked.

"What's up with tattoos?" Yeri asked.

"Seulgi lost a wager, told her she had to get a tattoo. I decided last second to do matching ones since I kind of wanted another one." Wendy shrugged.

"Hold up you had one already?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah, this is actually our second time getting matching tattoos." Wendy said as both Seulgi and her showed them the tattoo they had on there left hip.

"Why those characters?" This time it wasJoy.

"They represent the nicknames we gave each other back in freshmen year. I called Seulgi Smurfette because of her odd obsession with blue berries, always told her she would actually turn into her. And Seulgi has always called me Godzilla due to my height and according to her my mean side." Wendy explained.

"Ok that's cute and all but you mentioned songs?" Yeri asked.

"Yup Halsey and I recorded four and now we have to pick three for the single releases." Seulgi answered as she finished the apple.

Yeri nodded and no one else had any more questions. Until Lisa asked Seulgi "Hey grumpy?"

"What's up klutz?" Seulgi smirked at the nicknames.