"Seulgi this ain't the publicity that I be talking about getting." Jeong sighed "Please tell me there isn't another part of this bet."

"Oh there is." Wendy smirked "Seulgi has to get a tattoo of my choosing."

"Oh sweet baby Jesus." Jeongyeon groaned "We gotta stop leaving you two unsupervised."

"Relax Jeongie I won't make her get the tattoo in a noticeable spot." Wendy reassured.

"I need a raise." Jeongyeon said before hanging up.

"Well there's that." Seulgi shrugged.

After about 30 minutes of trying on different dresses the two girls found the perfect one. Seulgi opted for a tight black cutout dress by Giovanni Bedin that oozes major sex appeal, also buying a pair d'Orsay pumps by Malone Souliers. While Wendy opted for a red body suit by Balmain that hugged her in all the right ways and places, pairing that with a pair of black pumps by Christian Louboutin. Once the purchase was made both girls headed towards Seulgi's and decided to get ready there.

California
Irene woke up the next day and went about her morning routine. Once she arrived to the restaurant where she was meeting up with her friends and Bogum, she headed toward the table they were at. When she got there she saw all four of them huddled up by Yoona's phone.

"What's up guys? What are you watching?" Irene asked as she sat down.

"Oh hey baby, we're just watching this video that Wendy posted." Bogum said.

"These two are so cute." Said Tiffany.

"Those two are always doing crazy things. They must be so fun to hang out with." Taeyeon added.

"What video did Wendy post?" Irene asked curiously.

"A video of Seulgi in her bra and underwear admitting that Wendy was better then her." Irene said "How haven't you seen it? It's trending everywhere."

"I haven't checked social media. Let me see it." Irene said. Yoona handed her phone over and Irene clicked play. Once the video ended that wave of jealousy struck again. Seeing Seulgi in practically nothing with only Wendy there also in practically nothing riled up the jealously. Irene wanted to be the one filming Seulgi, she wanted to be the only one seeing Seulgi in that attire. But no it was Wendy, Wendy and her picture perfect looks. Handing Yoona her phone back she tried to push those feelings down and enjoy her self.

The rest of lunch was going great until new photos of Seulgi and Wendy popped up on Twitter. Apparently paps had seen the two dress shopping and caught some new pics for the internet. The one that caught everyone's attention was one of the last picture, which showed Wendy hugging Seulgi from behind and resting her head next to Seulgi's. There cheeks touching and the two smiling, what looked like a really intimate photo was in reality just the two FaceTiming Jeongyeon. But of course from the angle of the photo you can't see the two on the phone.

Once again all her friends and boyfriend were gushing over how cute the two are. Irene was really getting agitated with this topic for two reasons. Reason one being the feelings it was digging up, the jealousy and regret were getting harder and harder to burry. Secondly was how annoying this was getting. She couldn't escape this and was over hearing about it.

New York
Seulgi, Wendy, Yeri and Jeongyeon arrived at Bar SixtyFive the highest roof bar in all of New York located on the 65th floor of the Rockerfeller Center. From here, you can see all of Manhattan and the surrounding neighborhoods. Once they got settled in and made their rounds talking to the other artist involved in this tour like Calvin Harris, Tiesto, David Guetta and DJ Khaled; Seulgi headed off to get a drink. On her way there she bumped into a familiar face, non other the Halsey.

"Oh shit what's up Sluggy?" Halsey has grown to call Seulgi 'Sluggy' due to the similarity between her actual name.

"Hey ghost. Just trying to get a drink." Seulgi said calling Halsey by her nickname.

"You to huh. Going to be a long night of talking to suits and artists." Halsey said.

"Yup" Seulgi said popping the p "Everyone's favorite thing." Seulgi said rolling her eyes "But hey at least we can use this to talk about the album." Seulgi added.

"I mean if you want then let's do it. But if you want to chill with your team you can." Halsey said as she received her drink.

Seulgi shook her head "Nah, I'd rather talk about the album and get some thing sorted so next time all we gotta do is record." Seulgi said grabbing her drink.

"Alright let's find an empty table then." Halsey said as the two headed off to a table to there right.

The two had been talking for 30 minutes, they had come up with a name for the album "hopeless fountain kingdom" and the ideas behind the songs. It was something they can both relate to, love and heartbreak. Halsey mentioned she already had 4 songs she wrote and the two decided they would release 3 of those as the main singles. They had made great progress for 30 minutes till Wendy came and said they wanted all the artist involved in the tour to the stage.

After all the artist were announced and took a group picture they were free to stay or leave. Seulgi decided to take a photo with some of the artist she liked, which were Halsey, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Khaled, Big Sean and Kendrick Lamar. After about an hour of just talking and taking pictures Seulgi told her team she wanted to leave. But not before Wendy got one more picture with Seulgi overlooking the skyline behind them. Wendy pulled Seulgi to her side and slung an arm around Seulgi while Seulgi wrapped an arm around Stacie's mid section. They two had genuine smiles on there faces, seeing this made Yeri and Jeongyeon smile and share knowing looks with one another.

Wendy had instantly uploaded that picture to Instagram and captioned it "Nights like this, accompanied with views like these, with a girl like her. Couldn't ask for a better life." Wendy showed Seulgi for approval and Seulgi smiled and nodded "I like that Wan." Seulgi meanwhile posted the pictures she took with all the artist first then a different one she took with Wendy. The one Seulgi posted was of the two sitting down at there table laughing and leaning on one another with the caption "When you get a person that makes you laugh like this in life, you cherish them and hold onto to them with everything you have." Seulgi showed Wendy and Wendy smiled "Aww I love it." Each of there posts instantly blew up and hit the trending page.

'Yeah this where I'm supposed to be.' Seulgi thought to herself. 'These are the people I need to be happy.'