"Great, Amazing. See you tomorrow?"

"Yes. Of course. Thank you Mr. Fallon. Thank you so much. I'll let my manger know." She said rapidly causing Jimmy to laugh before the ended the call. Seulgi immediately dialed up Yeri and let her know, she then phones Jeongyeon and they all set everything up.

"It's about dam time you're doing something like this Seulgi. People will finally see you don't live in the dark. People swear you don't go out or even do interviews. Your rep is the exact opposite of what you are." Jeongyeon told Seulgi.

"I know Jeong. It's just you know how it is, I don't my whole life out there and that's all people want to know. I just want to talk about my music, not who I 'bagged' or what dirt do I have on so and so." Seulgi stated.

"Well Seul, this is the life you live. You've said yourself, you're living your dream. This is what come with the territory. Just live in the present and enjoy the moments." Jeongyeon said and patted her arm while walking back to her office.

California
Irene had just finished studying for the night when she was making a snack. She logged onto to twitter and once again saw Seulgi trending, quickly looking through all the tweets she can across the reason.

jimmyfallon: Appearing tomorrow night on the Tonight Show will be non other then the hottest thing in music at the moment... Seulgi Kang! from one fan to another fan, can't wait! everyone make sure to tune in.

Social media was going crazy with this info. People couldn't wait to see Seulgi finally in front of the cameras answering questions. She only ever talked to paps and that was one or two answers, she always gave quick and vague answers at that. People were talking about how this was the 'new' Kang Seulgi, the one that was finally opening up. Irene was nervous cause she didn't know if Jimmy had dug into Seulgi's past and discovered anything concerning her. If any info that could attach the two came, she'd have some serious explaining to do with Bogum.

NYC
Seulgi had just arrived home pulling into her garage filled of cars she rarely used. Parking her matte black Dodge Challenger Hellcat, the only car she really used, the car that was her 'prized possession'. She walked into her house setting her bag on the kitchen counter when all of sudden her front door opened up revealing non other than Son Seungwan. An angry Wendy? 'Why was she angry?' Seulgi thought.

Barging right up to Seulgi, Wendy glared at her "Kang Seulgi." Wendy shrieked, talking only her korean accent.

My full name? ok I definitely did something, ah shoot Kang what'd you do now. With a smirk "How may I help you, Son Seungwan."

Wendy's glared intensified hearing her full name "No Kang Seulgi. How could you." Wendy narrowed her eyes.

At this point Seulgi was truly confused "How could I what? come on Wan what'd I do?"

"You really don't know?" Wendy asked.

"No Wan I really don't know what I did to bring out my full name." Seulgi said with a sigh.

"Does this ring a bell, Jimmy Fallon." Wendy said slowly still narrowing her eyes.

Seulgi suddenly remembered she never told Wendy and her face showed "ottoke, Wannie, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just got so caught up with the set list."

"Oh I see. I thought I was important to you, special but I guess I was wrong." Wendy said looking down sadly "I thought we were best friends you know, after everything but it's cool. I understand. You're famous and busy now." Wendy said now full on pouting and her lower lip quivering.

Seulgi didn't know what was happening, she was didn't think not telling Wendy was this big. But obviously Wendy thought it had meant she wasn't special? thats ridiculous, Seulgi cherished Wendy probably more than anyone. Wendy meant everything, she had helped Seulgi so much and still does. Seeing this Seulgi sprung into action.

"Oh my God Wan, no no no no don't think that! you are important to me, more important that anything. You mean so much to me legs, don't ever think you don't. You are special ok, the most special person in my heart. You know I'd never be too busy for you and fame? I'd chose you." Seulgi said as she was hugging Wendy and running her hand through her hair.

While Wendy was trying so dam hard to not burst of laughter right there. She couldn't believe Seulgi had fallen for this. She began to shake due to holding in her laughter, which Seulgi took for sobbing "Wannie please don't cry. I'm so sorry, you're too beautiful to be crying."

Finally having enough, she erupted of laughter, instantly crouching over in laughter holding her stomach. Ok now Seulgi was confused, was this girl on drugs? drunk of her ass? what the fuck was going on?

"Oh my... God Seul.. You fell for that." Wendy said in a fit of laughter.

Finally catching on Seulgi was annoyed "Are you kidding me Son? really! I thought I'd actually fucked up and literally hurt you of all people." Wendy who was now wiping tears off her cheeks, stood up and walked over to Seulgi.

Warping her in a hug and nuzzling into the other small girls neck "I'm sorry Seul, I just had to do it. I knew you were busy and felt you needed to lose up a bit." Returning the embrace Seulgi let out a chuckle "I can see where you're coming from Wendy, it was a good one."

Breaking apart Wendy smiled "Now let's get you in bed. You look like you haven't sleep in ages."