" What you mean?"

" Like he should take you out more instead of being coop up in here."

" I-I like our cuddle time," he pouts.

" And Yeonjun, aren't you tired of going to the same place everyday after basketball practice?"

" N-No, I like going the same place. It's very fun."

" Well, my Joonie takes me out every night at a different place. It's wonderful."

" W-we're so happy for you," Yeonjun gave him a small smile.

" Thank you, my Joonie takes care of me. He should, because I am royalty."

" That's nice," Jungkook sighed.

"Well, I guess my relationship is so amazing unlike some people," Jin chuckled.

Yeonjun and Jungkook glared at him.

" What's that suppose to mean," Jungkook asked.

" Well I'm just saying being coop in this house and doing nothing is boring. And doing the same thing over and over is so overrated and boring. There's no excitement in you guys' relationship."

Jungkook growled and Yeonjun scoffed.

Yeonjun isn't normally to get annoyed easily but when someone talks down about his love one it's not something that Yeonjun going to take.

" O-ok. Oh well, Kook wanna go downstairs," he growled.

" Sure."

" Oh I just miss my Joonie! He's probably dying to see me," Jin ran out of the room.

" Two weeks with him," Jungkook sighed.

" I know."

" Let's go."

They went downstairs and Taehyung saw Jungkook and smiled.

" Hey babe."

" Hi Taehyungie, what are you watchin," Jungkook asked while crawled on top of him.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist, "We're watching this new episode of Supernatural."

" Oh. Can I watch with you TaeTae?"

" Of course baby."

Jungkook smiled, he snuggled up with him and wrapped his arms around his torso.

Jin was coming from the kitchen with some chips.

Then Yeonjun came in and waved at them," Hi hyungs."

" Hey Jun."

" Hey kiddo," Yoongi waved.

" Hey Yeonjun, you can come sit down next to right next to me,"Namjoon pats the couch.

" Ok!"

Yeonjun jumped on the couch next to Namjoon. Jin glared at him. He was mad that Namjoon didn't offer him to sit.

" Where am I going to sit?"

" The floor, now shush Dean is kicking some ass," Yoongi hushed.

Jin scoffed and sat down on the floor.

Then he heard Namjoon chuckled, he looked up and he glared.

Yeonjun kept poking his cheek.

" Jun? What are you doing," Namjoon chuckled.

" You have dimples like Binnie. I love dimples, you don't mind, do you Joonie hyung?"

" No go ahead," he laughed.