0.19

"Jesus fucking Christ, where the hell is my primer!?"

"Now who in the hell scratched my carry on suitcase?!"

"I'm sick and tired of these whores staring at me, for fucks sake it's 2020, get a damn life!"

Jaemin and Jeno laughed quietly to themselves as they watched an aggravated Donghyuck complain to a stress free looking Mark, who was quietly listening to his boyfriend ramble but eyes focused on the pamphlet to the airplane safety rules.

"Well this trip already seems like it's going to be fun..." Jeno mumbled to Jaemin who laughed and slapped him on the arm gently. "You know how he can get, especially when it comes to traveling." Jaemin defended his friend, Jeno humming in response as he was changing his phone to airplane mode.

"Jisungie, did you put your seatbelt on? And did you make sure your belongings are under the seat?" Jaemin turned and asked the younger male who was busy squirming in his seat. He froze momentarily to nod and smile in response to the now blonde haired male who smiled in response. "Chenle? You good over there?" Jaemin spoke to the other boy who nodded his head.

"Yo Jaemin, do you have some spare headphones? I left mine in my luggage and don't feel like getting it.." Renjun whined as he poked Jaemin's arm. The blonde male turned to his left to where Renjun was sitting in the row next to him, and hummed quietly while he reached down into his bag to give the Chinese male his spare earbuds, noting the cool, relaxed look on his friend.

"Wow Jun, must be nice having a whole two seats to yourself for the entire flight." Jaemin pursed his lips, to which Renjun laughed and nodded in response.

"I'm fucking glad I got an empty seat next to mine, I wouldn't know what to do if I had—"

"Excuse me, is this row HH?" A deep voice interrupted the duo's conversation in broken Korean. Both snapped their heads to the man standing in front of them, and to say he was cute was a huge understatement.

He was tall, almost as tall as Johnny, and he had the cutest doe eyes and silky, long black hair paired with a wide bright smile. Jaemin snickered internally when he realized this male was exactly Renjun's type, despite the Chinese male saying he wasn't interested or had a type.

Renjun's eyes went wide and Jaemin giggled at the embarrassed, deer look on his friend's face. "Yes, this is row HH. Are you in seat B?" Jaemin asked sweetly since Renjun was too busy staring and gaping at the tall male.

The tall male smiled and giggled as he nodded sheepishly. "Yes, I think that's what my ticket says..." He continued to speak in broken Korean, and Jaemin hummed and politely asked the male to see his ticket to maybe guide him to the right seat. And of course, his ticket says row HH seat B, which is right next to Renjun.

"You're in the right seat hun! It's right here between me and my friend." Jaemin spoke slowly, handing the ticket back to the male who sighed in relaxation.

"Thank you very much...for the help! I'm Yukhei!"

"It's lovely to meet you Yukhei! I'm Jaemin, and this giant sitting next to me is my boyfriend Jeno..." The other seated male turned and smiled at Yukhei, offering him a hand to shake as they exchanged greetings.

"...and the one you're gonna sit next to for the flight is my pretty and VERY SINGLE, best friend Renjun!" The pretty male beamed while pointing to a flushed Renjun. "It's nice to meet you guys, I haven't met anyone nice enough to...dear? Deal, with my lack of Korean..." Yukhei mentioned, pausing to fix his word pronunciation while loading his suitcase in the top compartment of the plane.

As he adjusted his bag, he didn't noticing the Chinese male who blushed and stared at the exposed skin revealed from his T-shirt riding up. Jaemin cackled to himself in his seat as he watched the whole ordeal go down, mentally capturing this flustered image of Renjun in his mind.

"Don't worry, Renjun was like that once upon a time! He's from China so I had to help him learn basic Korean," Jaemin hummed to which Yukhei's eyes widened. The tall male suddenly turned to his seat mate who quickly averted his eyes and pretended like he was adjusting his seat belt strap.

"You're from China? Do you speak Chinese?" Yukhei has smoothly asked Renjun in mandarin, causing the boy to snap his head up at the sound of his native tongue. "Yeah, I was born in Jilin..." He replied back with a smile, and at this point Jaemin thought it'd be best to leave the two to converse.

As the blonde settled back into his seat, he leaned back and closed his eyes to relax before the flight begins. He felt a cold hand grab onto his own warm one and grinned since he knew who it was.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman, we will be ready for takeoff in five minutes! I would like to go over some regulations..."

And Jaemin once Jaemin knew everyone was safe and comfortable, he lied back in an attempt to get some sleep, slowly lulling away to the sounds of Chinese mumbling and a whining Hyuck.

**