0.11

**

**

"Chenle, are you done with your plate?" Taeyong asked as he gathered some dirty dishes that were lying around the table.

Chenle nodded and gathered up his dishes before handing them to Taeyong's awaitng hands, saying a small thank you before smiling and turning away to listen to Kun tell another story.

Taeyong fondly smiled at the young child and made sure that the stack he held was stable before standing up. He walked over to the kitchen quietly and hummed a song to himself. Before he walked through the doors to the kitchen, he heard faint voices and laughs coming from the room.

Taeyong's ears peaked in curiosity as he leaned forward. He gently and quietly cracked the door so that he could take a small peek into the room. He didn't see much at first until he noticed all the wrappers on the floor and a laughing Jaemin sitting on the counter next to the sink with a smiling Jeno next to him.

They were laughing and talking about something that Taeyong couldn't understand, so he leaned a little forward so that he could hear better.

"Jeno...can I be honest with you..?"

"Go ahead babe." Jeno casually responded, making the younger blush at the pet name. He was always a sucker for cute little names.

Babe..? Since when do friends call each other that?

Taeyong stood there in confusion for a few seconds until it finally clicked in his brain. Taeyong gasped quietly to himself and squealed internally as his one brain cell finally figured out the situation.

He knew that Jaemin made a new friend since he took notice to all the smiles and looks him and Jeno gave each other throughout the the dinner, but he did not understand why they just didn't sit near each other and talk since that's what friends normally do. He didn't even think that there would be something a bit more there until now.

He then peeked again through the small crack and watched as the younger fiddled with his fingers. Jaemin only did that when he was nervous, Taeyong noted.

"Jeno... I know this is gonna sound really random, but like...did you really mean it earlier...you know, when you told me I looked cute..." Jaemin mumbled gently, his teeth gently nibbling on his bottom lip.

Jeno fake pondered for a moment, his fingers coming up to stroke his chin as he looked Jaemin up and down very obviously, making the younger giggle. He hummed before snapping his fingers and smiling widely.

"Jaemin, of course I was being completely honest with you when I said you're cute. You are just too adorable for me to not like you."

Jeno reached forward to gently pinch Jaemin's pink tinted cheek, making the younger whine in annoyance, but his smile gave away his true feelings.

"Nono...." Jaemin whined as Jeno laughed and retreated his hand, making the pink haired male feel a little empty inside. He actually low key liked the feeling of Jeno's hand on his face.

As all of this was occurring, Taeyong's heart raced and his stomach did twists while he was watching a new love blossom before his eyes. He knew that Jaemin deserved this, and after all that they've been going through, he deserves all the happiness he can get. He quickly calmed himself down before moving away from the door, as he decided to enter the kitchen at that moment.

"Minnie, Jeno, there you guys are!" Taeyong exclaimed happily while pushing the door gently with his backside as he twisted to smile at the younger.

The pair of males both jumped in surprise, but that surprise turned into joy as Jaemin waved back excitedly to his elder.

"Hi Taeyong..." Jeno said shyly while bowing his head. Taeyong greeted the younger back with a smile as he walked forward to the sink.

"Taeyong! Do you need some help?" Jaemin asked as he jumped down from the counter and reached to grab a couple of dishes that were stacked on top of the pile. Taeyong thanked the younger before walking to the sink to dump the plates and cups into the sink, Jaemin following right after.

When he finished, he then turned to face the two young males and looked between them. Both boys had sheepish smiles on their faces and stood a little too close to each other. Taeyong approved, however he thought that some light teasing would be necessary.

"So Jeno, I see you've finally met Jaemin. I apologize in advance if he is super touchy, he likes skinship a little too much." Taeyong teases as Jeno busted out laughing and Jaemin whined while stomping his right foot.

"Tae, dont embarrass me..." Jaemin whined. He crossed his arms and his cheeks tinted as Jeno cooed and wrapped an arm around his small shoulders.

Taeyong noticed the bright looks on their faces and the tinted cheeks of his Jaemin, and he already knew that if he could pick one person to take care of Jaemin, it would definitely be Jeno.

"I don't mind Nana, I think it makes you more adorable than you already are." Jeno fondly said, eyes sparkling with happiness. Jaemin became flustered and couldn't look Jeno in the eyes as his hands covered his face and his head tilted downwards.

"Jenoooo...."

His whine was muffled but the sound was clearly heard by the other two people in the room. They both cooed at the younger which only made him more embarrassed and more red in the cheeks.

"Stoooop, I hate you both."

"You know you love us Nana..." Taeyong muttered quietly to himself with a light smile as he watched the two young males tease each other.

Jaemin nor Jeno didn't hear him though, as they continued on to talk happily.

**

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I've been stressed and not feeling good the past week or two but I promise that the next chapter will definitely be longer than this one.

Also, thank you guys so much for 11k reads, it means the world to me💓💓✨