0.12

**

**

**THIS IS NOT the 13K special btw because chapter 13 will be the special, BUT I'm almost finished with it though! For now, please enjoy this chapter👌🏻👋🏻

Taeyong coughed gently before tapping Jaemin's shoulder. The younger turned around and pursed his lips in confusion. Taeyong had to keep his uwus inside because damn this boy was too adorable for his own good.

"I don't mean to interrupt you guys again, but Min we gotta get the special thing ready right now." Taeyong said while emphasizing the word 'special'. Jaemin caught on quickly and nodded before turning back to Jeno.

"Nono, I have to do something real quick. Do you think you can go to the dining room and gather everyone?"

The elder nodded before waving one last time at the duo before exiting the kitchen area.

Jaemin moved to the fridge and took out a giant white box from the bottom shelf, balancing it carefully in his hands as he turned to place it on the empty counter near Taeyong.

"So Jaemin...I see you and Jeno are pretty close." Taeyong stated while digging through the drawer next to the stove. He was on a mission to find those damn candles that he swears he left in there before he served the food earlier.

"Taeyong don't get started...." Jaemin whined with a faint blush on his cheeks. The younger also reached in the cabinet above him and grabbed the item Taeyong was looking for. He handed over the box of silver candles to Taeyong who rolled his eyes playfully and accepted the small white box. "Well I'm just saying...I've known Jeno for a while now, so to see someone actually get close to him in such a short amount of time is pretty rare for us to see."

The pink haired male stared in confusion, his cheeks puffed out and eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean rare?"

"Well Jaemin, let's just say a lot of people don't really see Jeno as the friendly type. The mysterious, attractive type? Yes, but never friendly."

Taeyong moved forward and lifted the cover off the large white box Jaemin was standing next to. He smiled down at the large white cake they had gotten. Jaemin looked at Taeyong confused, his eyebrows furrowing

"He seems like a really nice person though, wouldn't he have tons of friends?" Jaemin asked cutely, and once again, Taeyong had to contain his uwus and save them for later. "Sweetie, Jeno isn't the most....social person out here. He doesn't like getting close to other people so fast, especially if most of them just want to either run in fear or get into his pants."

Jaemin was stunned to say the least. Jeno doesn't have many friends? Jaemin thought Jeno was one of the funniest, kindest people though! Who wouldn't want to be friends with him?

And even so, what kind of people would only look at Jeno in such a negative way? He is more than just some face. Jaemin frowned as he though about all of the people who judged Jeno before getting to know him and wanted to give them all a big slap on the face. And by slap I mean pat because Jaemin really doesn't like hurting other people unless it's ABSOLUTELY necessary.