0.8

**

**

"Jenoooooo! Do you know where my highlighter is!?" Donghyuck screamed from the other room as he was digging through his vanity drawer.

I need to remind myself to clean this out tomorrow The young male thought to himself as he shuffled around a great amount of eye shadows palette and lip tints.

Jeno, who was in his own room on the opposite side of the small hallway they had in the apartment, rolled his eyes at the whiny male. He was already going through his own minor issue at the moment and doesn't need to deal with Donghyuck's makeup tragedy. Which happens every damn day.

Jeno just ignored the call from the other male and counted to work on the task at hand:

Picking an outfit for the party.

Jeno's eyes wandered around his closet and he glanced at every single article of clothing, his mind filled with this sudden need to dress nicely. Usually he would just throw on a shirt and some jeans but for some odd reason, he felt this urge to look nice and put in effort for once.

Why am I doing this? It's not like I'm gonna see anybody I like at the party Jeno thought as he exhaled and finally gave up. He decided on some dark jeans, a white button down shirt and a leather jacket to complete the look.

(Photo provided by me for your convenience😊)

As he was tying the laces on his shoes, a frowning Donghyuck barged into the room, his eyes wandering around the room and a makeup brush in his left hand

"Well? Do you know where it is?"

"Where's what?"

"Damn it Jeno, my highlighter palette! You know, the expensive one with that looks like a chocolate bar with the gold edges."

Jeno paused and genuinely thought about it for a moment before he gasped, turned his head and snapped his fingers.

"Ah! It's in the kitchen drawer, the one next to the stove."