Thanks & Summarization!

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to drop by and see how everyone is doing so far!!

I just wanted to take this like to say...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE THIS BOOK HAS GOTTEN!!

We are currently at about 850 reads, and THAT IS INSANE!!

I am extremely grateful for this chance to show my writing to you all and I couldn't not have gotten this far without you. Truth be told, this story was just some cute little idea I had stuck in my head and I thought why not make it into a Jaemin and Jeno story?

Without your support, this book wouldn't have happened, so I send all my love to everyone who has supported me throughout this process!!

With that being said, I also wanted to take a second to explain a little bit about what's going on in the book so far, because I feel like I'm jumping around at times too much and I'm not making it clear enough as to what's going on.

So, here's what going on so far:

1. Jeno and Donghyuck are childhood best friends and Donghyuck finally made Jeno meet his other friends at the cafe

2. Jeno and Donghyuck are the type to be chill and drink and smoke, but they only do it when they're at home. They're not that reckless

2. Jeno has never met any of the other Dreamies and the Dreamies have not net Jeno either until the time at the cafe

3. Jaemin lives with Taeyong and they live a pretty...non normal life as you can tell from the incident in chapter 6

4. Jeno and Donghyuck were invited to a party for Kun, who is returning from China (chapter 7)

5. All of the Hyungs are normal ages and the Dreamies are aged up, so they're all at least over the age of 18 except for Chenle and Jisung

I hope that this made sense and helped you guys better understand where I'm going with the story!! I know that the title and description doesn't match what I've been writing , but I did this for a reason, and that is all of the cute funny stuff is gonna come in the next few chapters , along with some angst in the mix!!

So please bear with me as I try to improve my writing and try to publish chapters for you guys.

So again, thank you all for the love and support and I hope y'all continue to love this book!!

Have an amazing day, sleep well, eat something nice, and be safe my loves!! 💚🌱💚🌱💚

thick//nominजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें