0.9

**

**

Previously

"Chenle! There you are, I need you to come help me with the fruit cutting and cake ba—oh...hello!" A soft voice spoke from the doorway.

Jeno's head whipped at the familiar voice, his eyes wide and mouth open as he looked at the speaker.

Jaemin's here.

**

Jeno stood, eyes wide open and his mouth parted as he stared at the pretty boy in front of him.

Jaemin was standing with a beautiful, radiant smile in his face, his eyes sparkling and a pink apron around his waist that matches with his newly dyed hair, giving off a warm aura. How could Jeno not stare at the beauty that is the boy standing in front of his own eyes.

Before Jeno could greet him back, Chenle beat him to it first and walked to stand next to Jaemin.

"I'm sorry for not listening Nana, I was just saying his to Jeno and Hyuck!" Chenle apologies with a sheepish smile as he looked between all the elder males standing around him.

"It's okay Lele, you were just being nice that's all." Jaemin gently spoke with a fond smile as he patted the blonde's head softly.

"I didn't know you were gonna be here Nana." Donghyuck mentioned with a grin, his words trying to break the awkward moment of staring that his friend did. Also, he didn't expect the pink haired male to attend the party so it was pretty surprising to see him there.

"Of course! Kun hyung is like a second mother to me, and I wouldn't miss out on a chance to welcome him back!" Jaemin exclaimed with a small laugh while jumping up and down, his arms flailing around excitedly.

"You know Kun hyung?"

All eyes turned towards Jeno, who now stood awkwardly at the three pairs of eyes looking at him.

He finally managed to gain the courage to speak up, and the pretty boy looked at the owner of the voice and brightened up when he realized the question was directed to him.

"Yup!! He was my babysitter a lot when I was younger." Jaemin explained while Jeno nodded in interest.

"Oh wow, what a small world. I've only know hyung for a couple of years because he was a student support counselor at my old high school." Jeno explained, his nerves slowly dissipating and his confidence gaining once again.