"No..." He summoned a bone and aimed it towards Chara. "I'm fighting for a different reason now."

⛧ ⛥̴̨̧̛͓̼̪̫̫̝̠̲̣̻̺̗̥̦̜͉̞̺͔̝̃̊̌͛̃́̈́͌͜͝ͅ ̴̥̳̩̍̏̓̏͋̔͂̏́̈̑̅̾̽͋̑̂͑̽̅͠⛥̵̙͈̱͔̗̬̦̗̗̘̗̹̞̏̒̓̎ ̶̡̛̛͔͕͙̱̻̬̼͔̺̩̽̈́̊͂͆̋͛͒́̄́͛̓́́̈̆͜⛥̵̧̲̤̺̹̅́̓̋́͋̉̊͂̈́͛̏̓̐̅̇͗͘͝ ̸̡̟̰̩͈͎̯̺̠͈͌̈́̔͆͌̍͛̚̚͜"̴̡̛̺͉̪̠͕͙̪̉͋̈́͛͊̽͋̀̑͒͆͂̒́̃̈͝S̶̛̫̤̗̰͉͉͈͓̊̑̑̑̏̋́̀̋̈́̈̎Ă̵̢̛͍̦̜̽̄̂͛̀̅̀̓̀́̈̄̌̌̇̋̓̕͘N̵̢̧̢̨̡̮͎̦͈͚͙̫̲̻̼̺͇̟̱͕͑͌̔̓̉̐̏͌̐̀͊̃͗̓̕̕͠͠ͅS̴̛̼͕̥͙̮͓̪͚̗̞̼͔͂̾͑̇̌͐͂̄̐͒͑̍̂̿͠͝͝͝!̶̘͚̥̻̬͈̇̐͌̋̊̓̀̎͛̽͆̾̋́̃͋̌̌̂͗͂̀̚ͅ"̶̝͕̯͈̪̪̭̳̩̣̯̥̬̗̊͒̅̈̂̊͐͛̅͋̆͊̂̊͌̏̓͊ ̸̧̢̲̯͙̭͈͔̜͍͕̜̳͚̎̔̏̉̿͐͘͝͝⛧̸̡̛̖͕̟̣͙̗̥̺͙̜͍̗̰̥̖̺͕̩͖͓̠̮́̉̎̈́͋̔͗͂͛͋̄̃̀̏̈́̔̔̿́̚͘͝ ̴̧̘̻̦̠̻̲̯͎͇̼̊͐͐̏̓̊̊̑̾̎̓̀͐̈́͆̈̓̇́͘͘̚⛧̷̧̨͔̭͈̲̞͚͇̝̟͚̦̯͈̰͓͑̇̊̈̇͌͆͆̃̓̓̚ ̸̨̢̮̰̩̼̩̝͕̰͉́͐͐̆̓̊̆̄̉̈́͑☠̴̨̧̩̽̽̽̎̉́̌̏̌̈́͆̔̂̽͒̔͌͂͘ ⛧

"As....r...i.." Noelle struggled to open her eyes and looked at Asriel. She felt like she was in a lot of pain. If only she could protect again. Make a barrier. She tried her hardest, only to feel more hurt.

"Don't do that!" He grabbed her other hand and held them tightly, making her unable to summon any magic. "You'll hurt yourself more!" His tears kept falling. "Any attacks will have to hit me first. I can't let you get hurt again..."

"B-but..." Noelle knows her magic has been weak lately. She is stubborn and continued to keep trying.

Chara goes to attack Asriel and Noelle after dodging Sans's attacks.

"No! Stop!" Frisk yelled out. She could very well run into Chara's attacks, but Sans stops her from doing so. "B-but we need to protect them!"

Sans growled as he kept trying to hit Chara.

Chara's attacks were too fast for Sans to keep up. Asriel picked Noelle up and hurried to dodge, only getting a few minor cuts. He winced in pain.

Noelle can barely look at Asriel. She had a sad expression. (I just need to....!)

She mustered up her power as hard as she could to help heal Asriel as Chara was slashing towards him again.

Frisk kept clinging onto Sans's sleeve while he summoned more bones to shield Noelle and Asriel.

Asriel looked down at Noelle. "Stop!" He pleaded. "I'm fine! Stop trying to heal me!"

"No...You're...hurt....!" Noelle fought through her pain and was able to heal portions of him. She gasped in pain.

Chara noticed Frisk clinging to Sans as she smiled at him. Chara's eyes looked insane. "You.....!"

He charged towards Sans.

Sans grabbed Frisk and jumped out of the way, pulling her with him. He had an arm protectively around her. He could feel her heart pounding in a rapid rate.

Something different flashed in Asriel's eyes than Noelle was used to. Flowey had taken over. He smiled to calm Noelle despite his worries.

"You don't need to do this for us," Flowey said. "Asriel will be fine with some little cuts. You, on the other hand, don't have the energy to spare."

Noelle was a little confused with him talking in third person. "B-but..." She winced in pain when she tried to reach for him. She clinged to his shirt as he carried her.

Chara lashed out the knife in a murderous way towards Sans. "Only I can hold her like that!!"

Frisk held onto Sans closely as she watched him defending her. She looks at Chara. "Why must you do this?!"