𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Start from the beginning

While the four boys were occupied with brewing up a variety of beverages and heating up small sweets, Jung Hoseok was getting ready to head out towards the café to run in and get a tea of some sort.

Currently, he was working on choreographing a dance for their upcoming recital competition later in the year, so he decided to take a break and clear his mind with an energizing drink.

Grabbing the car keys out of a nearby bowl at the front door, Hoseok called out to his family saying he was heading out before slamming it shut.

The drive to the café was short yet relaxing as usual, like all the times he had met up with Yoongi there for their project. Driving was actually one of Hoseok's favorite hobbies, as it tended to be-rid of any swarming anxieties that were flooding his mind or any self-degrading thoughts.

Outside the car window, a few perfectly shaped fluffy clouds floated across the light blue sky, creating an aesthetic picture for any walking pedestrians. Hoseok gazed up at the clear sky at a stop light, admiring the rare sight since the small town was notorious for rainy days at this time of the year.

A smile laced his lips, before his attention quickly turned towards the road once the stop light changed to green.

Another ten minutes passed before Hoseok finally arrived at his destination, quickly walking out of his car and locking it with the car keys in hand.

As he walked in, his heart nearly jumped out of his chest as his eyes landed on a familiar head of mint-green hair.

Yoongi?

Oh right, he works here, Hoseok mentally facepalmed himself.

In order to not be noticed, he quickly turned around and cowered into his hoodie, which earned a few quizzical stares from surrounding customers.

The four friends behind the counter just looked at the eccentric person a few feet away from them, all exchanging weird glances between each other.

However, when the boy's infamous side profile came into view, Yoongi widened his eyes in shock, Hoseok???

"Hobi!!" Jimin called out, before running out from behind his place at the counter and squishing the tall boy in a tight hug.

"Hey Jiminie," Hoseok giggled while combing his fingers through the boy's fluffy pink locks.

Namjoon and Seokjin waved from behind the counter, to which Hoseok waved back with a bright heart-shaped smile.

As Jimin finally released Hoseok from the suffocating hug, he whispered in his ear, "Ask Yoongi about next Friday!"

Hoseok immediately squirmed at the idea, "Minnie can you do it?" he pleaded with big puppy dog eyes, "pleaaaasssseeeeee?"

Shaking his head confidentially in response, Jimin just replied with a snarky, "Nope, just fess up and ask, it's not a big deal."

Hoseok huffed at the boy's answer, not wanting to sound awkward at offering the invitation to Yoongi. When the boy played this out in his head, he hadn't really thought through how he was going to actually ask him, which was partly his wrong doing.

But still.

First, to cleanse his mind and calm himself down, Hoseok just settled with ordering his drink first. Walking up to a smiling Seokjin, Hoseok greeted him before ordering, "Just a small matcha latte, Jinnie," not forgetting to shoot a heartwarming smile towards the elder.

"Coming right up," Seokjin happily said as he took the cash Hoseok handed to him, "Keep the change."

Before Seokjin could even protest, Hoseok just pat him on the shoulder before walking away towards a table (not forgetting to say a thank you, of course).