Les Mafias #1

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The following contains mature themes and strong languages that is not suitable for young readers and some may find disturbing. Please be aware of what you are about to read.

• The whole series is not meant to glamorize the mafia or any crimes and criminals.

• You might encounter errors, feel free to point it out and educate me nicely.

Genre: Action, Thriller, Romance

Language: Filipino, English

Copyright © 2020 by siriuslay

_

LES MAFIAS SERIES

The Amore Clan set up a commission to rule its alliances with Don Amore in command. The Don recruited eight organizations and divided the different rackets among each of them. They had monopolized both local and various international affiliations, making them the highest crime generating clan in the world.

#1: Races And Eight

Infinito has become the top group of illegal street racers with the guidance of mentor Erie Illyria Vosslen. Under the organization named Les Voleurs, the Amore Clan's first money makers, they were bound to hasten on streets to keep the heist going. Various courses. Eight racers. One guiding principle. Death before DNF.

#2: ----------

#3: ----------

#4: ----------

#5: ----------

#6: ----------

#7: ----------

#8: ----------

#9: ----------