Amber was eventually seated in last period, desperate to get out of school. The day had been terribly boring, but now she sat several minutes away from a wonderful time with Hailey.

She had only been to a club once, and it was during the night. She wondered if it would be much different to go in the afternoon. She then realized she did not have her fake I.D. She only had her other one for that one time, since the night had not gone so great. How was she going to get in?!

The bell went off, and Amber prayed Hailey had an idea like she always did.

After rushing to her locker, she made her way to the math classroom, anxious for the time awaiting her. Once her foot was inside the classroom, the door slammed behind her. Startled, Amber let out a shriek.

She calmed when she saw Hailey standing next to her with a wide grin on her face. Amber had already told her that Luna had bought her lie yet again, and they were all good to go.

"Let's go change, babe!" Hailey said excitedly.

Amber noticed the stack of clothes she clutched in her hands. She blushed as Hailey reffered to her as 'babe', but she was still curious as to how she was going to get inside the club.

"Alright," Amber said with a smile. "But I have a question first."

Hailey's hyper look soon turned into worry. "Huh? Is everything okay?"

"I mean...yeah, but I don't get how I'm going to make it inside. I'm clearly not old enough!"

Hailey laughed and waved the clothes around. "These will make you look older, and you got me. No one would think a twenty-three year old would be going out clubbing with a teen."

Amber chuckled with relief. "True. But I'm lucky enough to be," she flirted.

The two left the classroom in giggles and headed to the restroom to change. They had to keep their cool in the hallway as there were several students who filled it.

Once in the safety of the thankfully empty bathroom, Hailey tossed Amber her clothes she had picked out. They headed into their own stalls and Amber's heart was pounding rapidly. She was extremely excited, but at the same time nervous as hell. She was afraid Hailey wouldn't like the way she danced, or acted at the club. Amber knew she was fresh at swinging her hips, but that was pretty much the only move she could pull off. And was Hailey a drinker?

Amber decided to worry about those things later on, or in fact, toss them aside. This day was going to be perfect. She held up the clothes Hailey had brought her. There was a pair of skinny purple jeans with a loose black shirt which contained rips in the sleeves. Hailey had also added a pair of black sneakers.

Amber quickly and excitedly pulled on the clothes. The jeans were a bit tight, but that only gave her legs the advantage. Everything else was the perfect size, and it sounded as if Hailey had already left the stall. Amber soon left as well, and came into view of the woman. Her back stood to Amber as she looked herself over in the mirror. She wore a tight golden sequined shirt. The sparkling shirt stopped at her elbows and traced her small arms and frame. It was comfortably tucked into a tiny black skirt, which worked on showing off the bottom part of Hailey. She wore black heels and Amber became thankful the woman didn't give her heels to wear since she could hardly walk in them, let alone dance. Hailey knew her style, and this casual but at the same time fancy look she had created for Amber was perfect.

Hailey looked amazing in her own outfit as her butt was held firm, hidden behind the small amount of cloth. Amber went up beside her with a smile.

"Hey, how did the clothes fit?" Hailey asked but did not give her the chance to answer. Once the woman's eyes were on Amber, her mouth dropped and she lifted Amber's arms to gain a better view. "Very well, I can see. You look fucking sexy!"