1.LIFE

ARIEL'S POV

"Miss Johnson, come to my office, now!" I heard my boss Kevin say as he rushed to his cabin followed by his assistant Camilla.

Camilla gave me her usual glare as she followed Kevin. I don't know what problem she has with me to glare at me all the time. She is a bitch for sure.

I straightened my dress before going to the cabin.

I knocked on the door and entered in when I heard my boss say a faint come in

He was a friend more than a boss. He had helped me in my bad time and he was like a  brother to me. I am here because of him.

"You called me Kevin." I said looking at him as he folded his sleeves.

"Yes. Please sit. We need to talk."
He said sitting on his own chair.

I took the seat opposite to him and looked at him. He looked frustrated and his always tidy hair were now all messed up like he moved his hands from them a lot.

"What is it?" I asked concerned.

He sighed and rubbed his temple.

"Our TRP is getting very low Ariel. We need to do something about it." He said talking about the news channel he owned and I worked in. CBD news.

"I know. But we have already introduced a few new shows and I guess they will take time to show us results." I said resting my hand on the glass table.

"But its not enough Ariel. Sponsers and Share holders are questioning me. They need results and not these excuses. I have called a meeting for discussing what new we can do. Until then you can find some new ideas." He said looking at me firmly. His voice raised a little.

I nodded.
"Yes." I said standing up and going out of the cabin. I know he is stressed with all these problems we have.

Our channel was the number one channel but from last 2 months out TRP is really decreasing. We have introduced few more interesting shows and we try to show the news all around the world but nothing is helping out.

It was lunch time and so I went to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was on the 5th floor and this building in all had 10 floors. My office and Kevin's cabin was the last floor.

The cafetaria was crowded like always. Unlike the other canteens our cafeteria served us delicious food and that is the reason why everyone in the building eats here only.

I spotted my best friend Emily on our usual spot.

I went towards her and the boy she was talking to earlier who was Tyler I guess smiled at her and left.

"What was he doing here?" I asked siting on the chair opposite to her.

She blushed.
"Work related talks." She lied.