Four

Bang!

The sound of a gun echoed through the house. I jumped from my bed and down the stairs into the main room.

I probably should've grabbed my gun or something to protect myself but I didn't.

Carefully, I looked around the house trying to find either who shot the gun or Harry. Hopefully finding Harry first so I could get him out but sadly it was the guy with the gun.

"Drop the weapon!" I demand. He laughs and aims for my chest.

"No one tells me what to do. Expecially a little girl." He smiles. I take a step closer and he laughs. Close enough, I bring my leg up and kick the gun from his hand. The gun falls to the ground with a clunk and I punch the man on the left hip, the oppisite same side that the gun fell. He tumbles to the right falling onto the ground.

I pick the gun up from the ground just in time for Harry to come down the stairs.

"Darcy, are you OK? What are you doing?" He questions.

"Oh so you go by Darcy now?" The guy questions with a smirk.

"You shut up." I say gesturing to the guy on the ground. "As for you go back to your room. I got this and I'm fine." I tell Harry. Harry shakes his head.

"Harry I got this under control please go back upstairs. You dont want to see whats going to happen next. we can talk in a sec. Just listen." The guy starts to slowly crawl away, thinking I'm not paying attention, but I slam my foot onto his chest. "HARRY GO!" I scream finally losing my patience.

"Woah Grace. Chilaxe." The guy tells me. I turn to him giving him a cold glare.

"Harry. I'm not going to tell you again." I say through gritted teeth. He just stands there looking at me like I'm mental. "Fine. Have it your way." I tell him before I load the gun and point it at the guy pinned onto the ground. I was about to pull the trigger when Harry came and pushed me out of the way. Causing me to fall over, the gun fell out of my hand and the man escaped.

"Darcy! What the fuck!?" Harry screams.

"I almost had him! You let him get away!" I yell back.

"You are not killing someone in this house. Not with me watching."

"I gave you the chance. Your the one who chose not to listen to me."

"I'm the adult. Your legal guardian. I don't have to listen to 14 year old girls."

"Well I don't have to listen to you either! If I had it my way I could be at home."

"You mean an orphanage!"

Crap. I forgot about the orphanage. Think Grace. Think. "I cannot believe you just said that to me! That was the worst thing you could've ever said to me!" I fake cry with a few fake tears running down my face. Thank God that part of spy training involved being able to act.

With that said, I shove past Harry and storm up to my room.