Two

"Good bye Grace. I love you. Stay safe my dear." Aunt Stacey pulled me into a tight hug and held me for a while.

"Goodbye Aunt Stacey. I love you too. I will see you again." I pull away from the hug and she examines me. She moves a piece of my long brown hair out of my face. She kisses my forehead and I retrieve my bags.

"Goodbye Aunt Stacey." I say and leave the house. I walk towards the taxi in front of the small house.

The driver puts my things in the back and I contact Agent Johnson.

"Darcy. You ready to go?"

"Gracie doesn't look so bad anymore."

Johnson chuckled.

"I'm in the taxi right now. How do we know that Harry is going to pic me?"

"We got it don't worry." The screen exits and the cabby drove off the the airport.

___In London___

The plane landed and Simon took me to the orphanage. He knocked on the door then left.

"Hello. Are you lost?"

"No...um... my names Gra-Darcy and my dad? Um... dropped me off here." I tell the lady that answered the door.

"Well this is an all-boys place but I'll let you stay for a bit. I'll find you a girls place. For now you can have the empty room upstairs. Third door on your right."

"Thank you." I smile and go to the room. I unpack a few things, like my clothes and stuff but I leave all my spy gear in my bag.

I check the time on my watch and see that it's almost midnight. 11:58 to be exacts. Harry will be here at 9:00. I got time.

I grab my phone out of the bag and play some games. Once it was ten, I turned my phone off and went to bed.