Eight

After 30 minutes of walking, I finally reached my destination.

"This can't be right." I say aloud as I stare at the abandon dental office, located just outside of town, in front of me. "What are we gonna do? Floss each other to death!? Like what the fuck?" You have no idea how stupid it looks when a 14 year old girl walks into an old abandon dental office to save her antie from people who are trying to kill the whole FBI crew. Let me tell you. It looks retarded.

Since there are no lights I reach for my flashlight in my utility belt, but it wasn't there. Looks like we're doing this in the dark.

I grab my gun and get my swiss army knife ready. I don't want to die cause I don't have a flashlight.

One step at a time, I cautiously enter the crumbly building. I say no one's been here for an estimated 30 years. It's out of town so of course no one would knock it down. I'm actually kind of scared. One mistake and this whole thing will come down with a thud.

Is I walk down the dark hallway, I see something shinning on the floor. I grab the object and stuff it into me pocket considering the fact I couldn't see it in here.
"I'm here!" I quietly shoutout, "just like you wanted. Where's my auntie?! Rodney?"
This is going to sound crazy pathetic, but after I called out Rodney's name a door opened. Me, being the spy I am, enter the room ready to attack.
The room was a decent size. There was useless doctor shit everywhere and a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. On dentist chair, bed thingy was my auntie tied down and incabable if any movement.
"How nice of you to join us." A guy says. I quickly turn around and see to guys standing by the door.
One shuts the door while the other walked up to me and stuck is hand out, "Hi. I'm Rodney. That's Carl." I take his hand and flip him over my shoulder. He hit the ground with a loud thump and I firmly place my foot on his chest and aim my gun at Carl.
"You're new aren't you?" I ask Rodney as he struggles to move my fooy.
"No I've been here for 4 years." Rodney states proudly.
I avoid asking any further questions and start demanding some things. "Untie my auntie."
Carl doesn't budge and Rodney, well he was being Rodney. I barely knew the guy and I already knew that he was stupid as fuck.
"Not gonna happen princess."
"Don't you dare 'Princess' me. It's 1:00 in the morning and I'm tired. I'm currently holding a gun while my auntie is tied up over there and believe me when I say I'm not afraid to shoot. I've done it before. So, I'm going to ask you again. Untie my Auntie. Now!" I demands getting frustrated. If the bad guys only knew how to cooperate.
"No." He says not even flitching. I place my index finger on the trigger of the gun and adjusted it so I was aiming right beside his right ear. Once I find the position I shoot. The bullet just missing his head by a thread.
"Next time, I wont be nice."
The next action takes me by surprise. He walked towards my auntie and started untiying her. Normally there's like this bug fight for no reason. Finally someone with a brain.
"I'm sorry, Grace, its just that we have specific orders to fulfil."
"From who?"
"Johnson."