Chapter 7- Parque

Start from the beginning

We go to the park and literally no body was there. Probably because its mid October and it's quite a gloomy day.

I take Alannah over to the swings and help her. After a couple of minutes she got bored on the swings and ran off.

My phone pings and when I go into my bag to check my phone I hear Alannah scream. I run over to her to see her hugging Jax.

I take a breath of relief and then Alannah runs over to me.

"Mom look it's my friend, Jax." She says and I nod.

"I made a promise didn't I?" He questions and she nods.

She takes his hand and pulls him away. I sit on a bench I constantly find myself sat on and watch Jax and Alannah.

"Mama come play with us." Alannah says I gesture towards the bags.

"They'll be fine no one is here." Jax calls. I roll my eyes and stand up. I walk towards them and they slide down a slide and run to me. Alannah drags us both to the seesaw.

I lift her up and put her on one end and Jax sits on the other end.

"Your going to have to get on as well to make this work." Jax says. I get on behind Alannah making her giggle. She holds on to the handle bar in front of her whilst I hold on to her.

Alannah and I compared nothing to Jax's weight so it was quite hard for us to do so. We end up going to the round-a-bout where Alannah insists on pushing me and Jax.

We sit down but Alannah literally couldn't push us half a centimetre.

"Try again." Jax says. This time he puts his feet on the floor and starts pushing us with his feet.

"Yay look I'm doing it I'm doing it." She shouts which makes me smile. She's adorable.

We head over to the swings where Alannah and Jax are going to have a competition to see who can go the highest. I put Alannah in the swing and when I do it begins to rain.

"Nooooo!" Alannah complains.

I get her out of the swing and put her hood up so she doesn't get attacked by the rain. I grab the bag of shopping and my bag before picking Alannah up.

"Did you drive?" Jax says stopping me.

"No." I say as he grabs my wrist.

"Come on I'll give you a ride." He says and takes my bag off my shoulder and the bag of Alannah's stuff.

We head towards his car and the windows were blacked out. The car was a black Audi e-tron GT. It was a pretty nice car don't get me wrong but did it look safe or even legal do drive in? No.

"Is this even legal?" I ask gesturing towards the blacked out windows.

"Yes." he says putting the bags in the trunk of his car.

I open the door to the back of car when it suddenly hit me. Alannah isn't going to be sitting in a car seat. Just as I thought about it the rain got heavier. It's like the universe wants me to get in this car. I get in the back of the car along side Alannah and the sit her on my lap.

"Why are you sat in the back?" Jax asks getting into the drivers seat.

"Well I'm pretty sure its illegal for me to sit in the front with Alannah on my lap and well she doesn't have a car seat." I point out for him and he just nods.

"Mama I'm hungry." Alannah complains whilst playing with the bracelet James gave me before he left that lays on my wrist.

"We'll be home soon." I tell her and she nods.