Bonus Chapter: EJ Didn't Say It Was A Bad Thing

I stood outside of Miss Jenn's office, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed over my chest as Nini sat inside trying to talk Miss Jenn out of making Troy and Gabriella kiss at the end. I shook my head. I don't know what Ricky did, or how he managed to get Miss Jenn wrapped around his finger already but something about this whole situation is suspicious.

"Hey, what's up?" I heard Ashlyn's voice asked. I glanced at her, but refused to look at Megan, who was with her, knowing that if I did, I get distracted from the conspiracy at hand. So instead of answering her question, I quickly looked back towards the office and said:

"Go away."

"No you go away. You're in front of my locker." I stepped aside and she put in her combination, banging a fist on it to get it open.

"I can't believe this," I said, voicing my irritated thoughts to them. "She's wrapped around Ricky's finger." I finally turned and looked at them now, and if there was any risk of me being distracted by Megan before...

Today, her baggy hoodies were gone and replaced with a black and red plaid skirt, a vintage Guns and Roses shirt , a black, draping, vest thing, black tights and a pair of black boots. IF the outfit wasn't enough, her hair was pulled up into a curly high ponytail, so he face was on full display. She looks fantastic...and I really am the worst boyfriend ever for noticing.

"Who?"

"Miss Jenn?" Megan asked. I nodded.

"She added a kiss, between them!"

"EJ, stop," Ashlyn told me," He's not bribing our director."

"He's trying to break us up, Ashlyn."

"Your paranoid."

"Really? Then why did he text Nini at the read through?"

"You don't know that was him." Megan pointed out. Naturally, she knew what I was talking about. Megan was quiet, and quiet people are always very observant it seems.

"Then why wouldn't she tell me who it was?" I asked.

"Maybe it really was nothing." Megan suggested.

"Plus, she doesn't have to tell you. Dating her doesn't mean you own her."

"I need you to borrow her phone for me." I blurted out. What?! You moron, what kind of plan is that?! But I said it so...I guess no I just have to stick with it.  Megan's eyes widened in a concerned manner that was...kind of adorable-Cut it out, EJ!

"Borrow?" Ashlyn asked. "As in steal? Ok, ok, you've just gone up like, three levels of scary."

"Ashlyn-" I started.

"If she ever found out-" 

"She won't-"

"She could. And if she did, Nini would never forgive you." Ashlyn slammed her locker shut. "Or me. You wanna take that risk?"

"Ashlyn please." She shot me a  disgusted glare, so I turned my attention back to Megan. "Megan-"

"I'm not involved in this." She said, gesturing between us.

"She's not like the other girls I've dated," I said. The truth of the matter was, Nini was the closest I'd come to replicating how Megan made me feel, but I obviously wasn't going to tell her that. I like Nini, my crush on Megan was two years ago, I've moved on. "Nini is real. She makes me better." The bell rang and people started heading to class.

"Come on!" Ashlyn groaned to herself, taking off, laving me standing with Megan. Oh gosh...don't leave me alone with her Ashlyn!

"Megan, please..." I said, putting a hand on her shoulder, and immediately regretting it, because touching her in any capacity is a recipie for disaster in my brain. She shook her head.