"Don't look now. Here come the Cullen's." Mike warned and she rolled her eyes.

    She saw the siblings arrive and smiled at her two friends. Alice waved her over and she smiled as she turned to her friends. "I'm gonne go talk to them." They all nodded. "Tell them about what I just told you." Bella chuckled and nodded. "I will." She didn't need to. Alice can see the future, she would know by now about the new students. Standing in front of the Cullen's, Alice hugged her while the rest greeted her. Rosalie only nodded to her. Bella was used to it already. "So what was that about?" Alice asked as she glanced at the four humans who were now talking among themselves. Bella furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she pulled away. "You didn't see it?" She asked in pure confusion and Alice now also had a lost expression along with her siblings. "What do you mean Bella?" Edward asked as he stood beside her with an expression that was asking for explanation. "We have new students. They used to live here but moved out two years ago then came back." Alice was confused. She did not see a single vision but she did remember having a glitch like vision during their shopping. It came and disappeared, she saw nothing of it. "A family? Alice?" All eyes were on Alice as she shook her head. "I didn't see anything." All heads suddenly turned towards a car, a black Lexus, as it parked on the parking space near the Cullen's.

    All six of them watched as three people came out of the car. One was a girl and the other two were boys. The girl was partially tall as she wore heels so that the boys wouldn't tower over her. All three looked stunning as they walked past the Cullen's. All had some kind of aura of authority around them as they walked with grace and their chins held up high. To Bella, they looked like a bunch of elites that didn't fit in with them. Just by the way they walked, they gave the impression of a noble walking instead of a student.

    When Alice said she didn't see any vision, this worried Jasper. Were these people a threat to his family? Alice's gift worked wonders and it never ceased to amaze him how powerful her gift was. But hearing that she saw nothing, something was wrong. When he saw the unfamiliar car, he guessed that those were the new students. He waited for them to leave the car, to observe if they are a threat of any sort but when his eyes landed on the tallest of the group, he gasped. He knew the others were staring at him but he didn't care. He was focused on the sight of the tall pale boy with black hair and dark brown eyes captivated him. When the trio passed them, the scent of sweet orange, cinnamon, and rosemary hit him. He stared at the back of the head of the tall male in longing. An ache in his non-beating heart had him longing for the boy.

    "Jasper?" He turned to Alice and saw confusion. Jasper noticed that everyone else was waiting for him to speak. They knew that he would observe them but instead of observing them he was staring at him. His mate.

    Edward read his thoughts and his eyes widened as he glanced at the trio before turning to face him. "One of them's your mate." Everyone was now looking at Jasper in shock. Alice, especially since she didn't see any kind of vision. "The tall one. He's my mate." Jasper whispered as he stared at the direction of the boy. Alice had a look of worry in her eyes as she glanced at the direction of the trio before shaking her head. "I didn't see their arrival. Not even a glimpse. Something's not right." All heads turned to her. Rosalie agreed with her words. Something wasn't right. "We'll just have watch out in case they might be trouble." She muttered and everyone nodded. Bella glanced back at the trio as they entered the school after the girl waved at Jessica. It was odd. How come Alice didn't see them coming?

    Another sound of an incoming car had them turning again as a blue Lamborghini Gallardo parked at the free space beside them. They all were waiting for the person to come out. A male with shoulder length hair and dark brown eyes. He was in corporate attire as he had a briefcase bag on his shoulder.