My Sweet Sanity

Beginne am Anfang

It was like a vibrator had been turned to the highest setting and placed into her underwear, moving against her persistently, forcing desire through her veins. Nicki's eye's widened and she bit down on her bottom lip, struggling to keep herself from moaning out loud at the sensation of whatever it was moving against her, Rih  was already watching her worriedly, her eyes curious as to why Nic  looked like she was holding onto the stand for dear life.  The vibrations were assaulting her, causing her brain to fog up as she stood there helplessly...clenching her eyes shut and resisting the urge to thrust against the friction being created against her pussy. 

Through the thick arousal clouding her mind, she began to realize that these panties, the panties that were sticky with her arousal, pressing against her, against the place that was pushing her closer and closer to the edge had been given to her by Beyoncé .  The panties were vibrating. Beyoncé gave her vibrating panties.

Nic  reached up with one hand, placing her fist into her mouth, biting down on the skin of her knuckle as the feeling intensified. She was in a state of shock at the knowledge that  Beyoncé had bought this underwear, knowingly instructed her to wear them with the intention of torturing her body into a sexual frenzy.

  "I-I need...I need to..."Nicki  began to choke out, the shockwaves stimulating from the way the panties were pressing against her as she squirmed, bending over further as the intensity increased against her clit, the controls switching almost instantly.  There was a higher setting. Nicki  banged her hand against the barre suddenly, in shock, and rih  watched with wide eyes, the way Nicki  seemed to tense all over, attempting to mute the whimpers falling from her lips as she squirmed, breathing heavily.  " nic should I call Bey , or-" "G-Get me the p-phone..."Nicki  growled out through the clenched teeth, leaning her flushed face sideways against the stand in the studio , as she determinedly fought back against her impending orgasm, clenching her thighs together desperately, the plug tugging against her walls almost teasingly. 

Rihanna's arm appeared extended; Nicki's phone in the palm of her hand and Nic  couldn't even look up at her to thank her.  She had to focus.  She couldn't come; she couldn't allow herself that luxury, especially when she had a feeling that this was all apart of Beyoncé's plan. Beyoncé was doing this to her somehow, she was controlling the setting on the panties, turning it up to its highest intensity in order to push Nicki  to her limit, to further stimulate her sexually as she attempted to cope with the feeling of the butt plug stretching her more and more by the minute. 

Nic grabbed the phone eagerly, moving to sit up against the stand ; her arm looped around the railing as she pressed a button with trembling fingers and slammed the phone against her ear messily.  "Hi, princess." Beyoncé purred almost immediately. Nicki bit back a moan, her body jerking at the silky tone of Beyoncé  voice. She knew exactly what was going on.  "B-Beyy ...please...please...stop this," Nicki  gasped out, her legs shaking. Beyoncé chuckled, and nicki  felt the vibrations begin to ease off of her pussy, settling into a lower setting.

Nicki sighed deeply, her heart thumping wildly and her entire body unclenching at the relief that was provided just by the change in pace of the vibration.  It was still there, teasing her clit mercilessly, but the pressure had eased off of her. She felt suddenly pulled from the edge of release, less likely to disobey Beyoncé and orgasm without her permission, and so she sucked in a large breath.  "Is this you attempting to safe word, Nic ? Because I seem to recall you asking for this." Bey  answered, amused. Nic  whined pathetically in response.

  " Bey , I-I-"  "I mean, isn't this what you asked for Nic? hmm? For me to control you all day long? To torture your body with pleasure until you can't take it anymore? Until you're begging me to make it stop, begging me to let you come?" Beyoncé rattled off nonchalantly, and Nicki panted at the way her body began to overheat at Beyonce's well-placed words.  "Y-Yes...but, but I-I'm begging you now..." Nicki  moaned, officially unashamed of what rih  was probably making of the one-sided conversation she was hearing.