How You Met

куℓє вяσfℓσνѕкι

age range: 14-15

You met Kyle when he was working at Cartman's Burger Shack, you had happened to get a scam and went to complain about it. Kyle saw how angry you were and asked what the problem was, Kyle decided to make a new friend while giving her a refund. 

ѕтαи мαяѕн

age range: 16-17

He met you when Wendy broke up with him and was about to go join the goths. He was crying at the park and you were there with your little cousin, you saw him looking depressed so you went to go try and make him feel better. You guys have been friends since then! 

кєииу м¢¢σямι¢к

age range: 17

You met Kenny when he was shopping at a thrift store looking for some clothes. You had happened to be shopping as well but for some cassettes, Kenny being the flirtatious man he is decided to flirt with you. You ended up hitting him because you got scared but you apologized and Kenny got to be friends with you in return.

єяι¢ ¢αятмαи

age range: 11-12

Your dad had met Liane and they basically set up a playdate for you and Cartman while they decided to 'have fun reading upstairs'. Both you and Cartman knew what was going on and decided to go outside to play with his dolls. You didn't judge him for that and since then, you've been his girl bestfriend.

тωєєк тωєαк

age range: 16

You met Tweek when you needed some extra money so you decided to apply for Tweak Bros Coffee shop! You got hired immediately and started your shift the next day, that's when you first met the cute jumpy boy. You guys got along after you helped him calm down and you guys have been inseparable since!

 ¢яαιg тυ¢кєя

age range: 14-15

Craig and you met when you were shopping for your pet guinea-pigs. You had bumped into him and he flipped you off, you returned his kind gesture and you both now hang out daily and talk about setting up a playdate for your guinea pigs. 

тσкєи вℓα¢к

age range: 16

Token threw a big Christmas party and invited everyone in the school, you showed up in a Gucci sweater for his party. People started shipping you two and you guys bumped into each other when getting a drink, every since then, you guys would have conversations about how people annoyed you after that night. 

¢ℓу∂є ∂σиσναи

age range: 15

You guys met when both of you were waiting in the line for Taco Bell, that day it happened to be super long and you were in line next to each other. Clyde hit off a conversation when he complimented your ass, attempting to flirt. You just laughed and since then, you've been hanging out at Taco Bell everyday. 

вυттєяѕ ѕтσт¢н

age range: 15-16

How you met Butters is actually pretty sad. You were just walking around town one day when you saw a blonde-headed boy getting picked on by this chubby kid. You ran over there, helping the poor boy defend himself. He thought you were an angel since that day so you guys obviously became friends.