7- Say, Yes to Secret!

After finishing their lunch

The helpers cleared their plates.

"Let's begin, officially now", Mr.Klaus said happily.

"Thank you, Ms.Hope for accepting the proposal. I would like to thank your parents as well for allowing such a beautiful and smart daughter of theirs to be part of our family", he spoke as the room fell quiet.

"Yes, thank you so much Mr and Mrs Hope. And, of course, Alyqa for accepting my son as your husband", Mrs.Klaus politely added.

"Husband?!!! OMGGGG!! Him? YUCKS! I'm gonna throw-up!" Alyqa told herself.

Her throw-up face showed without her realising.

"Are you okay, Ms.Hope?" Mr.Klaus asked worriedly.

Zack nudged her.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine! Had a Gag reflex. So sorry, about that, Mr.Klaus", she shyly remarked.

Her parents looked at her and tried to contain their laughter.

Alyqa looked at Zack. She frowned and rolled her eyes.

"As I may continue, the wedding is set to be as soon as next week. Don't worry, Mr and Mrs Hope, all the rings and venue are done and taken care of. The whole finances for the wedding will be on us", Mr.Klaus assured the Hope family with a kind tone.

Alyqa took her left hand to drink as she felt nervous when she heard the word "WEDDING".

A sudden deep voice popped up.

"And, may I suggest,"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Zack forcefully took Alyqa's right hand and put it on the table. Alyqa tried to struggle out of his hand.

Alyqa then took another sip of her drink.

"that the SECRET PASSION HOUSE belongs to us after we're married", he requested

Alyqa shocked, she spat out the water straight to the table.