The Classic?!?

Ink's Pov

Reaper was brutally interrupted by science sans running in the room. Rude i thought.

Sci: the- po- new- wei-
Error: I'll never understand this guy.

All the "bad guys" laugh at his joke. They'll never change. I wasn't really happy to be teamed with them. I just did it to save the multiverse.

Blue: Whoa! Calm down so we can talk.
Science: t-there's a w-weird portal....
Nightmare: We totally understand.

He said it with a sense of sarcasm. Ugh i can't stand this guy. But gotta admit that what he said didn't help.

Sci: ugh, it kept changing colour every time I stepped closer. I've never seen it before...
Cross: Maybe it's ink's portal.
Dream:No, you dummy. He said it was changing colour. Ink's doesn't do that.
Ink:yeah, it's basically impossible.
Fresh: nothin' impossible, mah dude.

That's when error just got up and followed sci to his lab. I got no choice but to go after him. When we got there, i could see a the portal sci was talking about. Mmh, weird it makes me think to the old book i found years before. It was talking about a skeleton named sans. We are all sanses but the book said that he would be the original one, the classic sans.

Error's pov

I just followed sci in his lab to see this so called mysterious portal. He wasn't wrong the portal kept changing color. I turned around and saw the inky dude lost in his thoughts. Mmh, weird. He was mumbling things. I can't understand anything.

Error: Hey, rainbow dude are you okay. Not like I care but you seem so lost. Heh.

I said with my glitched voice. It seem like i snapped him out of his thoughts because his body suddenly flinched.

Ink: I got it!
Red: You got what?

Oh god i didn't seen them come in. Welp. I have to get used to it.->-

Ink: Okay, so, have you guys ever heard of the CLASSIC sans.

Abyss: You mean the legend. The original one.

Ink:yeah! I founded an old book about that mysterious skeleton.

Nm:then how about we just go in that portal.

Dream:Are you serious brother? What if they were wrong?. And you can't fight in that state.

Nm:ugh fine. Then how about we send two of the most powerful sans there and they come back after with what is in it.

Ink:Alright, then who's coming with me.

Tsh, he is not really the most powerful skeleton here. He's just the former creator.

Error:ill come

Ink:alright then, we'll go first if we don't come back in ten minutes, you can send two others.

Nm: fine but if you dont come back after too long, ill come by myself.

Ink:.... fine

Whoa, that surprised me. Ink actually agreed with nightmare. Its new but i guess ill have to get used to that too.

.......................................................................

I'm sorry my chapter are too short but i have so much idea for the next chapters so i rushed it a bit.
Hope you enjoyed!!

517 word

The picture is not mine the source is just below it.

I rushed because its 2am here, go to sleep!