Chapter Twenty-Six

Amelia's POV

Jenny still came over and I'm glad because I really need to tell her how I feel. "Hey Jen can we talk." I asked  nervously. "Yeah sure" she sat down in front of me. "So I like this girl and she's really smart and pretty." I look into Jenny's eyes and she got a hurt look in her eyes. "That's good as long as you're happy." She said sounding like she wanna cry. "The thing is Jenny the girl is you and I'm scared that you'll reject me." She gently grabs my face and kiss me. I kiss her back until she pull away. "Amelia I will not reject you because I love you. I fell in love with you Amelia and when you got together with Jake it hurt me but I had to be happy for you because you was happy." She said with a tear rolling down her eyes. I wiped her tear and hugged her. "I know you won't be able to tell me it back but it's fine." She said into my neck.

"Jenny" I said pulling her gently away. "Yes?" "Will you be my girlfriend." I asked she smiled from ear to ear "yes I would love to be your girlfriend." I kissed her and she kissed me back immediately. "Aww young love" I heard someone say I turned and saw Amber and Jessica. "Amber our baby has grown up." Jessica said wiping fake tears.

Me and Jenny laughed. "I'm proud of you little sis." Amber said to me. "Thanks big sis."after that they left.
"What happened after I left?" "I met Brandon's crush, he said you can meet him tomorrow." "Okay anything else." "No just saw the nastiest thing ever." "What?" "Emma with her tongue down Jakes throat." She fake gags. "I think I need to throw up" I got up pretending to throw up.

"Dinner" I heard my mom say from downstairs. We all went downstairs and ate. "So mom" I said. She looked at me. "Yes Amelia" I took a deep breath. "Me and Jenny are together." I said. She smiled "finally I thought you two was never going to tell each other it was killing me." She said which made all of us laugh.

"My baby has grown up." Mom said. Me,Jessica,Amber, and Jenny laughed. "What did I miss." Mom asked confused. "That's the same thing Jessica said." Amber explained "See she agrees with me." Mom said laughing.

Now me and Jenny are back in my room cuddling. "We're going to tell Brandon tomorrow." I said. "Okay I'm fine with that." Jenny pulled me closer and I fell asleep comfortably in her arms.

I wake up to someone moaning I look over to Jenny. She's sound asleep so I get up and quietly walk to Amber's room. The moaning gets louder. I go back to my room because I don't wanna hear that.

When I walk in the room I get back on the bed. "Where did you go babe" I jumped hearing Jenny's voice. "I went to go see where the noise was coming from." "There having sex right now it's..." she looks at the time. "12:50" "yeah I guess come on let's go back to bed." She cuddles back up to me and we fall asleep.

Right now it's only me and Amber downstairs. "You had fun last night." She stops moving and turns and look at me. "Don't worry I woke up and heard you when I was getting water."
I lied. "Sorry" "It's fine you lucky mom didn't hear." She blushed out of embarrassment.

"Babe leave Amber alone." Jenny said as she wraps her hands around my waist. After we're all ready we grab our stuff and go to school.

Brandon is waiting for us at the front door of the school. "Hey Brandon." I say "Hey guys." He said happily. "What's got you so happy?" Jenny asked "Well Jordan asked to hang out." He said excitedly. "That's amazing I'm so happy for you." I said

"Brandon we got something to tell you." Jenny said. He looked at us "we're dating." I said happily. He smiled and stared jumping up and down. There was people staring so we had to hold him down. "Omg I feel like a proud mom, I'm so happy for you, my gay babies." He whispered the last part.

"Thank you so much." Jenny said smiling.