Chapter two

Amelia above

Amber's POV

I was in History paying attention as always. And I'm not really surprised that me and Jayla are the only people answering all the questions. If you didn't figure it out already, me and my friend are all of the teacher's pets but it's like Jessica be hypnotizing them because every time we tell them about Jessica they tell us that a nice girl like her won't anything how the such. When they told us that I was blown away but then again I wasn't because she acts like a complete angle around teachers.

Anyway, I was sitting thinking of Jessica. I know I know but before you get at me I want to let you know that I had a huge crush on her since freshman year. That's when me and her were friends but all of a sudden she changed. While I was thinking of Jessica I felt something hit my head so I look back. The person behind me name is Jack, I ask him "Do you know what hit my head" he hands me a paper ball and says "I think Jessica is trying to tell you something" he said weirdly.

I take the paper ball from him and open it. What I found was a terrible picture of the teacher and at the top, it says 'world's ugliest and terrible teacher'. I wasn't surprised that Jessica wrote this because she doesn't like the teachers. Then I hear someone say "Mr.Wilson Amber and Jayla are passing notes." Then I realize that Jessica set me up. Mr.Wilson stops teaching and notices the paper on my desk and takes it. He looks at me and Jayla says "Ms. White and Ms.Baker I want to speak to you after class." Great now we are getting in trouble because of Jessica. But somehow I can't stay mad at her.