Chapter Thirteen

The next day at school Jessica was in a very happy mood. When I first walked into school she ran to me and kiss me.

My friends just stood there shocked everyone except Jayla.

Now I'm in my last period of the day. I'm slowly counting the minutes until I feel my phone vibrate so I take it out of my pocket.

Jessica💋
Hey can I go with you to pick up Amelia?

Amber😍
Ofc Amelia really like you.

Jessica 💋
I'm glad to hear that she's amazing.

Amber😍
More than me🥺

Jessica 💋
Of course not babe your incredible 😘

Amber😍
Aww thx🥰

Our conversation got interrupted by the bell.  I texted Jessica saying I will wait for her in the parking lot. "Hey Amber" Layla says "Hey" "So we're planning on doing a girls night Friday are you free?" "Yeah I'm free I'll be there" "okay great be at my house on Friday" "okay."

"Hey babe" Jessica says as her,Jennifer and , Emma stop in front of us. "Hey princess" I say as she kiss my cheek. "So anyone wanna tell us how did this happen" Alicia says. "Long story we'll tell all of you on Friday at Layla's house. Now if you excuse us we have to pick up Amelia." I open the door for Jessica and then went to my side and waved them bye as I drove off.

Jayla's POV

After Amber and Jessica left all eyes turn to me. I blushed under all their sudden attention but they couldn't see it. "I know she told you something"  Jade tells me "Well she did but I'm not telling y'all because they want to tell it themselves" I say as I start heading to my car but I feel someone grab my wrist so I turn around. "Please just one thing" Jennifer says as she give me puppy dog eyes. Which makes her even more cuter.

I sigh "Fine.... something happened when it was just them two." " Yeah we already know that" Jennifer says as she pouts. I gently hold her face in my hand "hey don't pout beautiful  keep that beautiful smile on your face." I kissed her cheek after I said that and she smiled she was probably blushing. "Honestly what is happening" Layla asks "shhh let them have their moment" Emma says while throwing a wink towards us. "I'll talk to y'all later okay?" They all nod and Jennifer looks disappointed so I kiss her cheek again and she smiles.

I got in my car and headed home.