Chapter Eighteen

Amber's POV

"Jessica..." She looked away "Jessica please look at me." "Why did you lie to me." "Because I know how easy you get jealous." "Yeah but yet you still hugged her in my face you didn't even tell her that I was your girlfriend." She said as tears where rolling down her cheek. "Baby I'm sorry for lying but I know that there's something else bothering you." "It's nothing" "please" I said making her face me. "I'm afraid that your going to leave me because I was bullying you." I wiped the tears that was rolling down her cheeks. "I'm never going to leave you I love you so much to do that. Remember that I love you and if you want I can scream that your my girlfriend all over the world because you are the only one for me." After I said the she smiled and hugged me. "I love you too" I pulled back and kissed her. She automatically kissed me back.

"Guys you can come back in here now" I say. They all come out. "So are we going to continue watching movies?" Emma asked,we nod. They put the movie back on and by the end of the marathon almost all the snacks and drinks are gone.

"Alright everyone to bed because y'all all look like y'all are going to pass out." Jade says because Layla,Jennifer, and Jessica already fell asleep. "Alright let me put Jessica on our bed then I'm gonna come back for Layla." Everyone got up and went to their bed while me and Jayla carried our girlfriends to bed. After I put Layla in her room I went back to bed.

In the morning we all went home after we said bye to each other. When I got home I told Amelia everything during the weekend. She told me that
Jake wanted to take her to the movies today and mom was okay with it.

"Amelia has a boyfriend." As I teased her she blushed. "So Amber can you drop me off plus you will be able to met him." "Okay what time" "5:30" "okay we'll you got an hour to get ready" "okay thank you so much" she said hugging me then going to get ready