Chapter Twenty-Five

Amelia's POV

I don't know why I was nervous to tell Amber and Jessica I likes girls. I mean they are literally gay. I want a relationship like theirs they're so happy and in love.

Today is Friday and I'm gonna have a talk with Jenny after school. Right now we're walking to lunch.

"Hey Amelia can we hang out sometimes?" Brandon said. "I'm sorry Brandon put I only like you as a friend." "Then can we be best friends." I don't mind having a boy best friend. "Yeah sure" I said "Besides I'm gay I just needed someone to talk to." He said "Omg I'm so sorry." He laughed "It's fine Amelia."

As we sat down at our table Emma can over. "Hey Amelia." I ignored her "Come on your still ignoring me. I said I was sorry." She said. "How about if you never done what you did you guys wouldn't be in this situation." Brandon said

"Excuse me who are you her new boyfriend." She said looking at Brandon. "No actually her new best friend." Brandon said proudly. "So your replacing me now with a boy toy." She said angrily. I laughed " I am replacing you because Brandon is a better friend than you and he's not a boy toy. I don't use boys like you,so you and your boy toy oh I mean Jake can leave me the fuck alone."

I never curse but she got me so angry right now. I can't stay here I need to cool down so I walk out of the cafeteria and text my mom to pick me up. She said she's about to do a surgery, so she called Amber's school.
I told Jenny and Brandon I was going home. I waited outside for Amber.

"Amelia come on" Amber yelled from the car. I got in "let me guess Emma?" I nodded my head "I feel you sister" She said and started driving. When we got home Amber took me to her room to talk. "So what did she say." "She tried to apologize to me again. So I ignored her,then my best friend Brandon stuck up for me. And thought he was my new boyfriend. But he's gay." I paused for I second.

"Then she called him a boy toy. Then I got really mad because I don't use boys unlike her. So then I told her that her and Jake can leave me the fuck alone." I finished and looked at Amber. "I'm glad you got out of there before anyone could do anything stupid. I'm proud of you." She said hugging me. "And I know you don't curse unless your really mad so do me a favor and make sure she leave you alone because I will personally come up there to beat her ass." I laughed at her. "Thanks sis" I said hugging her.

Me and Amber been cuddling ever since we got home. "So Amber how do I send signs to Jenny that I like her" I ask my sister "well you can hold her hand when you get the chance or you could put your arms around her waist or maybe flirting with her." She said "okay you know I'm gonna miss you while you gonna be at college." "Yeah and I'm gonna miss you so much but I will come back for you birthday and holidays." She said crying "Aww Amber don't cry." I said hugging her "your crying too." I didn't even notice until I wiped my face.

We heard footsteps come upstairs. It was mom. "Aww why my babies crying." "Because of college." I said "please don't get me started because if I start it might not end." She said hugging us. "I love you guys" mom said. "We love you too" me and Amber said together.