Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

A/N: Hi guys so thanks for reading the story so far, I hope you guys like it! So there’s not a flashback in this chapter but that’s because I wanted to show how present Chuck and Blair interact a little more. Anyways enjoy!

Disclaimer: I own nothing except most of the plot.

“I always love watching this movie” said Serena. Movie? We were watching a movie? As I looked at my surroundings I see that I’m sitting next to Nate and Chuck’s next to me. Wait a minute who is that bimbo next to him? That’s when I remembered. “Yeah the movie was good” I said. I can’t believe we watched a whole movie while I just sat here and thought of my times with Chuck. While by his side a girl he’s actually interested in is sitting. I’m so stupid I knew he never cared about me, but why must he rub it in my face, and why do I even care?

As I was thinking all of this Chuck stood up and pulled the girl up with him. “Well we must be going now we have… things to attend to” he said with a smirk. Stupid ho, that’s all he wants. He’ll get tired of her I know it! “Yeah man, and nice meeting you Jenny” Nate said.

“Yeah I should go too, bye guys” said Serena also getting up and going with Chuck and Jenny. “Bye guys nice meeting you” said the bimbo. “It was a pleasure” I responded with an icy glare. I couldn’t help but notice Chuck grinning at my reaction. What is wrong with me? I have to control myself. I know! Two can play at that game. I made my way towards Nate and ran my hand down his arm and with a soft voice said “You’re going to stay with me tonight right Nate?” he seemed to be a little surprised but quickly grinned “Yeah babe, I’ll stay.” Serena just smiled and said “I guess that’s our queue to leave” Take that Chuck! I grinned even more widely when I noticed that he now had a frown. “Yeah we’ll just see you guys tomorrow at the brunch.” I said and watched them leave.

As soon as they were done I faced Nate and said “why don’t we just go to sleep now I’m pretty tired and we have to wake up early tomorrow” he seemed to be disappointed but said “yeah sure I have to leave earlier to make sure I make it to jog with my dad” thank God he didn’t protest! I don’t think I can handle being with Nate right now. At least me and Chuck are even now, and I’ll make sure I win this game. Nate went to the bathroom to take a shower and I used my time alone to text Chuck.

ME: WALDORF-1 BASS-1

CHUCK: DON’T START SOMETHING YOU CANT FINISH.

ME: YOU KNOW I NEVER DO.

CHUCK: I CAN THINK OF A FEW TIMES

ME: THOSE DON’T COUNT.

CHUCK: WELL TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY WALDORF SO BE READY.

 I didn’t text Chuck back but I knew he was right tomorrow was a new day and I had to come up with something better. Game was on.

“We all know what’s going on tomorrow the first brunch of the year, and this time it will be held at the Bass-Van der Woodsen house. You know I’ll be there. These brunches always seen to bring drama, and we all know how much I like drama.” –xoxo Gossip Girl

The next day I woke up at eight in the morning. By now Nate had already left, which is good because I still wasn’t ready to spend some “time” with him. Besides we were going to spend time together at the brunch. Since we had to wear white I decided to wear a white dress with patters on it. It covered me from neck to my thigh so it left space for imagination which I knew Chuck would like.

“Blair are you ready we have to leave now.” I heard my mother yell. “Yes I’m ready” I answered and made my way downstairs. Since this brunch was for our parents to socialize we had to show up together, but of course this was also for us teenagers to be together, like always. All of us had grown up together because our parents knew each other since who knows when and so we were expected to be friends.