Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I do not own gossip girl.

I opened my eyes and saw some dark walls, the room was dark as well there weren’t really any decorations up and it was really neat. Where am I? that’s when I felt the arm that was wrapped around my waist. I turned around and came to face with Chuck, he was still asleep and he looked so peaceful.

The events of the previous night started flooding to me and I couldn’t help but blush a little. My body was sore now and I ached all over but I also know what happened with Chuck and I was amazing. I still can’t believe such pleasures could be achieved.

But, at the back of my head I felt guilty as well because sleeping with Chuck wasn’t only for my benefit but because I wanted to get back at Nate for sleeping with Serena. I just hope Chuck doesn’t figure this out because than he and I will never have a chance at us. For years we’ve had this weird relationship together and now maybe we could actually try to be together.

After laying there awake for a few minutes I decide it’s time to get up, I have no idea what time it is but I know Dorota will be worried that I didn’t come home last night. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, while Chuck still asleep. 

It doesn’t take long until I feel the shower door being open and some arms grabbing my waist. I feel his mouth on my neck and it feels wonderful. I turn around and grab him by the hair and kiss him. This feels amazing to be able to hold him like this, the way I’ve always wanted to hold him.

I always thought I would lose my virginity to Nate, but now I know I was l always meant to lose it to Chuck. Without realizing it I’ve always belonged to Chuck, they guy I could only love from afar.

I wonder what our parents would think if we start dating. His dad probably won’t care; maybe he’d even be happy that he’s seeing a “nice” girl like me. The problem would be my mom; she’s always wanted me to be with Nate. The name Archibald could take me places, but what about Bass? I think she would like some of Bart’s influence on the city, though he’s new money it seems as if he already owns the city.

As we were done of another round in the shower we both get out and he wraps a towel around me. I make my way back to the room and start putting on my clothes back on, when I turn around I see Chuck come out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel around his waist. I can’t help but admire his body, he’s just pure perfection.

I turn around and start fixing my hair because I know that if I keep on looking we won’t achieve on getting dress. We both seem to be avoiding conversation though. I think it’s because we’re both scare of what’s going to happen next.

Rejection would be the appropriate word. He’s scared of me rejection him, and I’m scared of him rejection me. I don’t exactly know if he’s ready to be in a relationship with me, and then there’s Nate.

When I’m finally done with my hair I turn to face him again. This time he’s fully clothed, we face each other for a minute neither of us sure of what to do. I smile at him and he smirks back.

 “So, what now?” I ask a little scared of his response.

“Now it’s time we go out to brunch” he answers as he offers me his arm to take.

Without thinking about it I take his arm, I suppose we should eat before we discuss anything further. So we leave the empire and head out for brunch. The ride is pretty quiet I sit next to him and let him hold me. We don’t kiss, or initiate any hot make out session and I have to say it feels nice.

We finally reach our destination and the driver opens the door. Chuck gets out first and I quickly follow, that’s when I face the building in front of us.

“You didn’t tell me brunch was going to be at Lily’s” I accuse, how I will explain my reasons of being with him at this hour.

“You never asked” he simply stated with his not my fault smile. I don’t know if it was the sex but today I was in a very good mood so I shrugged my shoulders and followed him inside the building.

As we reached the floor to the Bass-Van der Woodsen apartment I saw that they were all there and only seemed to be waiting for Chuck, but surprise surprise I was there too.

“I hope you don’t mind I invited Blair” Chuck asked Lily as he kissed her on the cheek. I avoided Serena’s questioning look.

“Oh of course not” Lily answered as she came over to say hello to me. I felt a bit awkward because usually I was invited to these events by Serena not Chuck. If all goes well I guess they’ll have to get used to it.

Chuck pulled a chair for me and I sat. To my benefit he sat next to me, but unfortunately Serena was sitting in front of me. Lily quickly started making conversation with Chuck and so Serena leaned over the table and whispered “What are you doing with Chuck?”

Oh like she could question me, “I was upset last night and so Chuck was there for me” I answered I know she’ll understand what I was trying to say.

“B! Come on, with Nate’s best friend? This is low even for you.” she stated

“Oh like you’re one to talk” I answered back, maybe this will shut her up.

“Do you know what will happen when Nate finds out, or when Chuck figures out you only did this to get back at Nate?” she asked.

“Look you don’t know anything about me and Chuck, so keep you’re pretty little mouth shut!” I say.

Chuck seemed to notice that something was going because he turned towards me with a questioning look. I simply smiled and squeezed his thigh as to let him know everything was fine. He stiffened a little at my touch but quickly composed himself.

“so Blair how’s school going?” Bart asked

“Oh it’s going great, it’s our last year so classes aren’t as demanding” I answered back.

“What are your plans for after high school?” he asks

“I plan to go to Yale and study business, so one day I can take over my mother’s company” I happily stated. If there was one thing I was sure of it was my future.

“Excellent plans” he said and after a pause added “perhaps you could be a good influence on my son” the look he gave us made meant he knew there was something going on between us.

I didn’t answer back and nothing major happened for the rest of the meal. All I knew is that I wanted to leave so I could talk to Chuck and try to figure out what we were going to do. And, I also wanted to avoid Serena and her stupid questions.

As if he could read my mind Chuck stood up and said “well I think it’s time I took Blair home, father, Lily, and of course my lovely sister” he offered me his arm and I gladly took it.

“It was a wonderful meal Lily and nice seeing you again Mr. Bass, Serena” I said as I got up. We walked away together not touching but very close together.

It was time for our little conversation, and if I was being honest I was a little nervous.

AN: hope you guys liked it, and please please review! I ask nicely. Reviews are motivation for me to write, if I receive none I don’t really have that need to write, but with just one the urgency becomes greater. I’ll try to update as soon as possible

And don’t forget to follow me on Tumblr: igetlostinwords. tumblr. com no spaces.