Shehnaaz took a sneaky glance and saw Sidharth already staring at her. She got embarrassed and turned into a tomato.

Since Sidharth was thinking the same thing and he very well knew what was going on in her mind, he chuckled and this further enabarrassed Shehnaaz.

Even the moon is showing them what should have happened between both of them on that grass bed. But they didn't have the courage to do it, or maybe they did.

How big of a coincidence can it be? Even the moon is showing two faces who are kissing. Is the moon telling them that they should have done it?

The whole destiny was playing in their favour. Today, everything was okay between them and they were just so close. They should have just done it.

Shehnaaz took a sneaky glance and saw Sidharth already staring at her. She got embarrassed and turned into a tomato.

Since Sidharth was thinking the same thing and he very well knew what was going on in her mind, he chuckled and this further enabarrassed Shehnaaz.

She felt the same need to hold onto his shirt because she was feeling weak in her knees. She sweared that she would have just collapse right there if not for the shirt that she was holding onto.

Sidharth dig his fingers on her waist, making her breath hitch in pleasure. He knew that he is going to leave marks on her waist, if he dug deeper and he didn't want to leave marks.

Her waist was just so soft and Sidharth just kept on caressing her waist. His hand paced up and down her waist, sending shivers through her spine.

She wanted to throw her head back in pleasure, but she didn't. Sidharth's hand was doing wonders in her entire body and it was the best feeling.

Being touched like this by a person you love the most, is a dream, an amazing dream. Sidharth was touching her, and she just wished to surrender to his each touch.

He was just obsessing over her waist which was just so soft. He couldn't take his hands off of her waist. He just wanted to keep on pacing his hands on her waist which was just so milky.

Sidharth brought his other hand on her waist and Shehnaaz bit her lip as tightly as she could. She bit it till she could feel blood coming out of it.

His other hand, that wasn't holding her waist, was busy in exploring it. His hand run on her bare stomach and he could feel her trying hard to even out her breaths.

He could feel her stomach melting in his touch. He felt proud of the effect he was having on her. His hand that was on her waist, was now playing with her waist band.

Shehnaaz moaned a bit when she felt his hand on her waist band. His other hand stopped on her navel. He loved that how small her navel felt in comparison to his huge hands.

He teased her navel and Shehnaaz couldn't help but throw her neck back at this torture. She tried hard to control her breathing and her moans by clutching his shirt more tightly.

He couldn't get enough of her navel and her waist. He felt a different kind of sensation pass through his body. It was getting more hot with each second. Her waist was amazing.

He traced his hand on her waist and then on her navel. Her stomach fluttered in response and he smirked.

He held her waist more tightly this time, pulling her more closer to himself. All this while, Shehnaaz's eyes were shut. She didn't dare open her eyes.

He pulled away from her and she could feel herself feeling cold again due to the cool breeze outside in the garden. She missed the warmness.

Shehnaaz quickly grabbed the opportunity to push him away before anything else happens and run inside the bedroom area.